I wish I had more pics from the visit but apparently I just didn't take that many. It was stormy the first day so that's why the beach pics are so dark. I've been twice, and it's a great place to go to the beach, shop, and golf...or watch your husband play golf LOL. I am still a little golf challenged.
Looks like SO much fun:) I LOVE SC!!!!
ReplyDeleteI need to live close to a beach--so fun!
ReplyDeleteThis makes me SO excited because we are going there in 3 weeks!! Well, we are going to HH for 2 days and then Savannah for 3...I'm so excited!!
ReplyDeleteI love Hilton Head - I haven't been there in years but it was one of my favorite spots in college.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE SC!! Charleston is my favorite, but HH is a VERY close 2nd :-)
ReplyDeleteI've always wanted to visit the Carolina coast. It looks so lush!
ReplyDeleteI wish I had more pics from the visit but apparently I just didn't take that many. It was stormy the first day so that's why the beach pics are so dark. I've been twice, and it's a great place to go to the beach, shop, and golf...or watch your husband play golf LOL. I am still a little golf challenged.
ReplyDeleteI love the beach! However the hubby is a mountain man, so I don't think we'll ever live by the sea :-(
ReplyDeleteThat's it. I need a vacation. Now!!
ReplyDeleteYou just reminded me Golf season is back. How I will miss my husband. Happy Wednesday!
ReplyDeleteIt's funny because any time I hear about Hilton Head, it's ALWAYS in reference to golfing!
ReplyDeletelooks like fun! CUTE blog! following..now!
ReplyDeletePretty sure I salivated at the sight of the beach! Beautiful pictures!
ReplyDeleteEven cloudy days are beautiful on the beach!
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures!! Ah I'm craving a beach!
ReplyDeleteLooks like everyone had a lot of fun!
ReplyDeletethe beach the happiest place on earth
ReplyDeleteI love the beach. Welcome Summer 2011! Have fun.
ReplyDeleteI love Hilton Head! These pictures are gorgeous! It makes me wish I were at the beach right now!
ReplyDelete