I don't know what is up with blogger or google friend connect these days, but I just realized that some blogs I am following didn't actually show me as a follower under the "follow" category of the blog. So if you are following my blog but don't see your fabulous picture in the follower box, please make sure to try again and follow so I can return the favor. Hope everyone had a great weekend!
Don't know what's wrong with Blogger again...the follower list on my blog hasn't been showing since yesterday. I realise it does this quite often.
ReplyDeleteSeriously, Blogger, what's up? You guys are all having a tough time! Hope you had a nice weekend as well. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm there, and you're on mine. Blogger is making me CRAZY lately. My giveaway post took 2.5 hours to write, and A LOT of that was just Blogger acting slow and dumb. So frustrating!!
ReplyDeleteYIKES - I didn't even know that could happen. Thanks for he heads up - I'll have to make sure I'm showing up where I'm following so I don't lurk:)
ReplyDelete