so cute! happy friday to you too!
YAY for Fridays - SO CUTE - glad Nolan loves the pool:)
Hahaha! He is just too cute!
these are ADORABLE!
I need a pool.Seriously, that kid has the life :-)
Adorable. Looks like he's enjoying it!
I think the picture of him with the cell phone in his mouth is my favorite! Just wait, soon he's going to figure out how to work it ;)One of the little girls I babysit for knows how to use her mom's iPhone...dangerous!
Looks like he is having a great time!!!
that's one cool baby! happy friday to you!!
How fun! Looks like he's enjoying his pool. Have a lovely weekend.
I'm so ready for the pool. It's like 100 degrees here.
That last picture? Of Nolan with the phone? I have that same picture of one of the twins! He's a doll...I have 2 out of 3 water babies - makes summer a lot easier and more bearable when they like the water!
Love his hat!!!!! Too cute. Hope you are enjoying your weekend! : )
Looks like fun!
This lil' is too adorable for words!!! Love his cute hat :-) Perfect summery pictures ;-)www.accordingtosabrina.blogspot.com
Time in the pool is fin at all ages. JDaniel loved being in his all weekend. What a cutie!
So adorable! We had the same pool last summer and we loved it. Hope you had a nice weekend!
What a perfectly wonderful way to spend some time. :)
so cute! happy friday to you too!
ReplyDeleteYAY for Fridays - SO CUTE - glad Nolan loves the pool:)
ReplyDeleteHahaha! He is just too cute!
ReplyDeletethese are ADORABLE!
ReplyDeleteI need a pool.
ReplyDeleteSeriously, that kid has the life :-)
Adorable. Looks like he's enjoying it!
ReplyDeleteI think the picture of him with the cell phone in his mouth is my favorite! Just wait, soon he's going to figure out how to work it ;)
ReplyDeleteOne of the little girls I babysit for knows how to use her mom's iPhone...dangerous!
Looks like he is having a great time!!!
ReplyDeletethat's one cool baby! happy friday to you!!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! Looks like he's enjoying his pool. Have a lovely weekend.
ReplyDeleteI'm so ready for the pool. It's like 100 degrees here.
ReplyDeleteThat last picture? Of Nolan with the phone? I have that same picture of one of the twins!
ReplyDeleteHe's a doll...I have 2 out of 3 water babies - makes summer a lot easier and more bearable when they like the water!
Love his hat!!!!! Too cute. Hope you are enjoying your weekend! : )
ReplyDeleteLooks like fun!
ReplyDeleteThis lil' is too adorable for words!!! Love his cute hat :-) Perfect summery pictures ;-)
ReplyDeletewww.accordingtosabrina.blogspot.com
Time in the pool is fin at all ages. JDaniel loved being in his all weekend.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie!
So adorable! We had the same pool last summer and we loved it. Hope you had a nice weekend!
ReplyDeleteWhat a perfectly wonderful way to spend some time. :)
ReplyDelete