Lovely maidens all in a row! And you're tallest of them all. Everyone looks so happy. Glad y'all had a great time.
Beautiful pics!
I love the mom to be's dress!! SUPER CUTE! :)
The mother-to-be dress is adorable! So feminine and flattering. Looks like it was a great shower!
You both look gorgeous!
You and the mom-to-be look gorgeous! I'm loving these pictures! Nolan is just toooooo cute!
I WANT HER MATERNITY DRESS! I'm not pregnant, but that dress is aDORable!
Hot mamas! Those dresses are so cute - even if you didn't try to coordinate.
She's a beautiful mother to be, and you are gorgeous! I think I have that little sweater top in white!
Such sweet pics! Love the pic of you two- it does look like you planned that!
Wow, you all look great and looks like you had a fun time :)
Nolan is such a stud with all of the ladies:) Looks like a wonderful shower and the momma-to-be looks great:)
A group of gorgeous chicks! How fun:)
Ya'll look beautiful! Love all the colors and that is one of the best maternity dresses I've ever seen!
That dress is so cute where did she it it. When I get pregnant again I want to look that cute.
I LOVE the picture of him surrounded by tissue paper! So cute!
All so pretty!And I love the mommy-to-be's dress! It's so beautiful!
Best wishes to the mommy to be. What a great day.
Lovely maidens all in a row! And you're tallest of them all. Everyone looks so happy. Glad y'all had a great time.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pics!
ReplyDeleteI love the mom to be's dress!! SUPER CUTE! :)
ReplyDeleteThe mother-to-be dress is adorable! So feminine and flattering. Looks like it was a great shower!
ReplyDeleteYou both look gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteYou and the mom-to-be look gorgeous! I'm loving these pictures! Nolan is just toooooo cute!
ReplyDeleteI WANT HER MATERNITY DRESS! I'm not pregnant, but that dress is aDORable!
ReplyDeleteHot mamas! Those dresses are so cute - even if you didn't try to coordinate.
ReplyDeleteShe's a beautiful mother to be, and you are gorgeous! I think I have that little sweater top in white!
ReplyDeleteSuch sweet pics! Love the pic of you two- it does look like you planned that!
ReplyDeleteWow, you all look great and looks like you had a fun time :)
ReplyDeleteNolan is such a stud with all of the ladies:) Looks like a wonderful shower and the momma-to-be looks great:)
ReplyDeleteA group of gorgeous chicks! How fun:)
ReplyDeleteYa'll look beautiful! Love all the colors and that is one of the best maternity dresses I've ever seen!
ReplyDeleteThat dress is so cute where did she it it. When I get pregnant again I want to look that cute.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the picture of him surrounded by tissue paper! So cute!
ReplyDeleteAll so pretty!
ReplyDeleteAnd I love the mommy-to-be's dress! It's so beautiful!
Best wishes to the mommy to be. What a great day.
ReplyDelete