Saturday, June 25, 2011

My Closets Have Been Kidnapped...

Yes that's right...my closets are now being held captive by none other than my baby boy---or more like his toys and clothes.  This picture below illustrates the problem at hand.  The boy is only 8 months old, and he already has two large space bags full of clothes that are too small and working on a third one. 
I think we need a bigger house...
Who knew someone so small could have such an elaborate wardrobe?

16 comments:

  1. Oh, it's amazing how many clothes babies go through so quickly! Between my pregnancy and post-pregnancy wardrobes and my kids, we could fill a shed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just pulled out 3 bags of clothes my 2 year old has grown out of from the garage today to take to Goodwill.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a bunch of the toddler's clothes to donate too! They do grow quick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And it's going to get worse. I was so eager to give away my kids clothes the moment they outgrew them - for that reason.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uhg, that reminds me I need to go through Colt's things. Sooooo many clothes. I've already gone through it once (when he was 3 months or so) and have a plastic tote packed to the brim. I don't know where I'm going to put it all... and to top it off all of my friends are having girl babies! I clearly need to hit up Goodwill.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahha, I love it! Better save 'em though in case y'all decide to go for Baby #2!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Funny you say that. Daniel and I were just trying to decide what to do with all of Max's 'small' clothes. I think we're going to keep a small amount and sell the rest to a consignment shop. All I know is that the bottom of his closet has two giant buckets that are overflowing and they have to go!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is kind of amazing how quickly they tear their wardrobe.

    They slow down, but it's still a challenge to keep up with them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lol, that is a crazy amount of clothes! And that's coming from someone who has three dressers (one is small) and two closest PLUS extra Rubbermaid totes in my office full of clothes, purses and shoes.....

    ReplyDelete
  10. They do need so much stuff! It always amazes me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. We have the same issue. Now that I know that we are done - I ship all clothes to my younger sister the moment my youngest grows out of them. Makes me sad - but I also love to have the room back!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I know this all too well! My closet has been invaded pretty much like yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Are you not responsible for that elaborate wardrobe? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! Look at all those clothes! Who would have thought that a little munchkin could have a bigger wardrobe than me?! Well, maybe not bigger...

    ReplyDelete
  15. cleaning out feels so good -- and we, too, need bigger closets {or less clothes, which, I know will not happen! HA!}.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oooh I love it!! I can't wait until we have a little one who's wardrobe is taking over our own :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips