I love Vegas! To me, the room looks like you stayed in Paris? We did one time back in 1999. I loved staying there and having a view of the Bellagio fountain. I miss Vegas!
Oh I'd love to visit the US one day - so much to offer. But it's like half way round the world from where I am and expensive to travel there. One day, I'm sure I'll make it there; one day.
Ha ha Sara you can add those 2 points back LOL my husband isn't a Red Sox fan I just bought him a Fenway Park shirt when I went to a game with my work a few years back. :)
I LOVED Vegas!!! I went back in 2005 but had a great time - its like disney world for adults:)
ReplyDeleteI love Vegas! To me, the room looks like you stayed in Paris? We did one time back in 1999. I loved staying there and having a view of the Bellagio fountain. I miss Vegas!
ReplyDeleteSuch great pics!!! Makes me want to go back to Vegas!
ReplyDeleteYou are one pretty mama!
ReplyDeleteOh I'd love to visit the US one day - so much to offer. But it's like half way round the world from where I am and expensive to travel there. One day, I'm sure I'll make it there; one day.
ReplyDeleteI'm your newest follower! :)
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you guys have been on some fun trips!! My husband and I need to travel more!!
ReplyDeleteAlso, -2 points for the Boston Red Sox shirt in the first picture. I have to do it, I'm sorry :-)
Ha ha Sara you can add those 2 points back LOL my husband isn't a Red Sox fan I just bought him a Fenway Park shirt when I went to a game with my work a few years back. :)
ReplyDeleteAny tips on things to see/do in Vegas? I think I'm heading there in August for work :) Awesome, I know. Happy Thursday!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat pics. My husband has never been...I keep telling him we must go!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to go to Vegas. I have never been which is strange since I live in Nevada.
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a great time. I can't wait to go there one day!
ReplyDeleteLast time I went was in college. It's a whole other world!
ReplyDeleteVegas is soooo amazing! Hubby and I have only been there separately, but want to plan a trip together. Looks like you had a great time :)
ReplyDeleteWho doesn't love Vegas! So much fun and so much easier prior to kiddos. Hope to get back there someday when my daughter turns an appropriate age.
ReplyDeleteLove Vegas!! Been 5 yrs nearly since we were there and it feels like yesterday looking at your pics :)
ReplyDeleteOooh, I love a trip to Vegas, so much fun! You guys are such a cute couple:)
ReplyDeleteI have to say that you look so very beautiful and put together! You guys make a great looking couple :-)
ReplyDeleteI have heard such great things about visiting Vegas.
ReplyDeleteThat looks like so much fun! I really want to go to Vegas. My husband has been so many times - but I never have!
ReplyDeleteOh I love Vegas!! We used to live an hour and a half away and would go all the time!
ReplyDeleteYou look so cute in these pictures!