oh my goodness - he is just TOO cute. I love the second picture...he looks as if he is posing for the shoot!!! Isn't it funny what our Friday nights have become?! We had a similar scene in our house about 30 minutes ago:)
I love a clean baby! We had one of those little baby robes and I never used it because I always forgot about it. Wish I hadn't now seeing these pictures. So cute!
Adorable!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteNothing cuter than a clean baby in a hooded towel! So cute!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteoh my goodness - he is just TOO cute. I love the second picture...he looks as if he is posing for the shoot!!! Isn't it funny what our Friday nights have become?! We had a similar scene in our house about 30 minutes ago:)
ReplyDeleteSo precious!I wish they made hoodie towels for adults....
ReplyDeleteThose are all stinkin' adorable shots!
ReplyDeleteI can never get over Nolan's eyes. He's so adorable.
ReplyDeleteSo cute and SO precious!
ReplyDeleteHe is just so cute!! They're so fun aren't they :)
ReplyDeleteOh, he is sooo cute!
ReplyDeleteSeriously adorable.
ReplyDeleteI love baby bath time!!
ReplyDeleteI love a clean baby! We had one of those little baby robes and I never used it because I always forgot about it. Wish I hadn't now seeing these pictures. So cute!
ReplyDeleteThose pics are adorable. I love the just bathed baby look.
ReplyDeleteNolan is the cutest little munchkin!!! I want to babysit him.
ReplyDeleteI love freshly bathed babies. So cuddly and cute. And clean!
ReplyDeleteand SO CUTE! I love fresh out of the bath pics! He is too adorable for words Natalie!
ReplyDeleteThose pictures are just way too cute! I love the clean baby smell...so precious!
ReplyDeleteHe is just SO cute! I love babies when they first get out of the bath and are in their towels. Especially if there's a cute hood! :)
ReplyDeleteI love to squeeze em right out of the bath, to cute for words!!
ReplyDeleteHe's so cute!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a little cuuutie patootie!! Ahh baby after the bath is just the best!
ReplyDeleteNot sure how I stumbled across your blog but he is sooo cute!
ReplyDelete