
This morning I am linking up with Shell at
Things I Can't Say for Rockin' the Bump. All you have to do is show a picture of you sporting your baby bump.
Here I am in Siesta Key, FL for a last vacay before baby:

And here I am at my baby shower about a month before the baby is due. Looks like my bump was pretty high and big at this point!

And last but not least, the day I was admitted to the hospital because my darn water broke while I was at my doctor's appointment:

Now it's your turn, go visit Shell's page and link up!
You look sooooo cute!
ReplyDeleteWow, love that bright green dress on you! You look so calm even in the hospital!
ReplyDeleteYou look gorgeous in all your pics. I love the dresses and how pulled together you manages to look!
ReplyDeleteYou look beautiful! Even in your hospital gown! I hope you had a great weekend, Natalie!
ReplyDeleteCutie! My water broke with PJ too. But at home. Not at the doctor.
ReplyDeleteCarried very well and cute. I bet you were back in your regular clothes pretty fast. :-) Lucky!!
ReplyDeleteYou had the cutest bump! I love it. You carried high! I hope I look as good as you did when I am that far along. good work = )
ReplyDeleteYou are such a knockout! Seriously- go you!
ReplyDeleteWhat a difference a year makes right? You looked good then and you look good now! Yay for bump memories.
ReplyDeleteYou're so happy-go-lucky with your cute bump!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I think I'd wear that green dress even not pregnant!
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking up!
You're a hot mama! :) Loved the bump photos.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun link up!!! Girl you looked great all the way to the end!!!
ReplyDeleteSO cute!
ReplyDeleteyou and your little bump in the first picture!
awww... you are adorable! You really rocked that baby bump :-)
ReplyDeleteYour baby bump looks so tiny in all of these pictures.
ReplyDeleteYou had a very cute pregnant bump! Love it!
ReplyDeleteOh, so cute!
ReplyDeleteYou look beautiful! Love how calm you look, even in the hospital.
ReplyDeleteYou had such cute mat clothes!
ReplyDeleteI'm linking up on Wednesday! Can't wait to show off my bellies. :)
You were so cute!! I love how you looked just a tiny bit irritated in the last one!!
ReplyDeleteYou definitely rocked the baby bump last year...super cute!
ReplyDeleteLiesl :)
Oh you look so cute! I love it.
ReplyDeleteStopping by from Shell's
You are adorable! I never carried high like that. I'm so jealous!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou were like the cutest pregnant woman ever!!!!!! That last pic cracked me up...you just look SO ready to have the baby!!!
ReplyDeleteHey there, hot mama!!
ReplyDeleteCute pics! I can't believe you are wearing heals at the baby shower - I take it your ankles didn't swell up a lot like mine did?!
ReplyDeleteYou look great!
ReplyDelete