Happy trails to you blog world! I will be on hiatus for the next few days on a VACAY! First time with little boy...so wish us luck. Before we go, I wanted to leave you with a few pics:
Here's Nolan getting clean for his trip with his first big boy bath:
And here's Nolan getting ready for his first hiking trip with Dad:
I hope everyone has a wonderful 4th of July weekend!
How cute and fun! Love all the bathtime decorations/toys! :)
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful vacation and 4th of July!
http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/
So cute!! Have tons of fun!!!!
ReplyDelete"Eeeee" (can you tell that's me squealing over the cuteness?) I love that pic of Nolan and Daddy--have a great vacay!
ReplyDeletehe's really cute Natalie. Have fun this weekend.
ReplyDeleteI'm jealous and will miss you. Daddy looks so happy carrying Nolan there! Have a wonderful time and happy 4th of July! (don't bother wishing me that, we don't celebrate it here :D)
ReplyDeleteHave fun on your vacation!!!
ReplyDeleteHave fun and be good! :)
ReplyDeleteHave a great trip!
ReplyDeleteYay for vacation! Hope you have a wonderful time! It's definitely different with children, but we have found that if we change our expectations it can be great!
ReplyDeleteAdorable pics!!! Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteSo cute. Enjoy your vaca! I can't wait to see the pics when you get back.
ReplyDeleteHave a great vacation!! Hope you can relax and enjoy yourselves! :)
ReplyDeleteHave a great time! I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!
ReplyDeleteHappy 4th to you. Make it great!
ReplyDeleteHave a great time! Nolan looks a lot like his daddy!
ReplyDeleteHave a fantastic vacay! Take lots of pictures, and I can't wait to hear all about it, Natalie :)
ReplyDeleteHave a great 4th! Enjoy this trip. :)
ReplyDeleteHave a great trip!!
ReplyDeleteHave a great break!
ReplyDeleteenjoy the vacay my dear!
ReplyDeleteHe is such a cutie! Love his bath pictures.
ReplyDeleteHave a lot of fun on your vacation and take lots of pictures! AND share when you get back!
Happy 4th of July! Enjoy your vacation!
ReplyDeleteHave a great 4th of july!! I'm a new follower!!
ReplyDeleteAwww yay for big boy baths!!! That carrier looks awesome! Hope you all have a great time.
ReplyDeleteHave a blast chick!! He is seriously such a doll!
ReplyDeleteYAY - look at Nolan in his big boy bath:) Hope you guys have a wonderful vaca!!!
ReplyDeleteHope you have a wonderful vacation!
ReplyDeleteHe is too cute! Have a great time on your vaca!
ReplyDeleteStopping by from Jenna's. Nolan is precious and so is your blog! :) Hope ya'll have fun!
ReplyDeleteStopping by from Jenna's!!! Hope you have a wonderful vacation and 4th!
ReplyDeleteYour Lil' Man is SO stinking cute and I love the bath toys.
Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the follow =) I am following your blog now too!
~KM
Where are you guys going? You'll have to let me know how that carrier works out, we are currently on the look out for a new one.
ReplyDeleteHope your having a safe and great trip!
ReplyDeleteLove the picture of Nolan and dad getting ready to go! Too cute.
ReplyDeleteHey! I'm stopping by for Jenna's comment challenge. Your little boy is adorable, hope you have a fabulous vacation! We leave for the beach in 18 days but who's counting!!!
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a wonderful time!
ReplyDeleteStopping from the Challenge on Jenna's blog. What fun pictures! I love the tub letters.
ReplyDelete