

Ok seriously why is time flying by so fast...and why are you almost a year old? Ummm...you are supposed to be a little baby forever not turning into a little boy! We've still just got two bottom teeth but in the last week you've been teething like crazy...your gums are swollen, and I believe even the other bottom two beside the middle are going to make an appearance with those front top two. It's been so painful it's been causing you to wake up at night which is not like you at all. You little cry was so sad...I wish I could make it all better!

You are still my little observer who is always taking everything in. You love being outside and in your baby pool which means you finally like bath time!


I believe you are weighing in at 17.5 pounds and maybe 28 inches in length? You won't have your next appointment until the end of July so these are all guesstimates. You've pretty much outgrown your 6 month clothing and mostly wearing 6-9 months and 9 months. You also outgrew your FuzziBunz smalls, so that's why mom got the excuse to buy more cute cloth diapers!



You've been eating solids like a champ and still like everything...well almost everything. This last month we tried black beans which you ate but with a disgusted look on your face. I mixed it with sweet potatoes the next time, and you liked that a lot better! We've added mangos and carrots to this mix as well. Next up: broccoli and cauliflower. You also had your first finger food: Puffs by Plum Organics. You find it so amusing that you can put these little puffs in your mouth...you always giggle about it. It's so funny to see you actually trying to chew something!
You were so thoughtful this Father's Day by making a DVD of pictures of you....he loved it as well as the golf items you picked up for him. Man you sure are a smart little guy!

You also played with your pal Ethan for the third time. You guys are going to be trouble when you get bigger!

I can't wait for our vacation over the 4th and for you to go hiking with us. I'm sure when you are older you'll be begging your daddy to go camping.
Speaking of Daddy again you also wished him a happy birthday!


Happy 8 months little Nolan...slow down will ya! Mommy and Daddy love you very much!
What a sweet post. It brought a tear to my eye, I don't know why. Maybe because I'm missing those days when my boy was this age. You have such a lovely family.
ReplyDeleteI recognize our great sale finds! They look so cute on him. Tell Rob Happy Birthday! Happy 8 months Nolan :)
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute. Seriously, I love him! In a non creepy, non stalker-y way of course!!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet. I love that you have all these things in writing. I totally forgot puffs - my kids used to love those!
ReplyDeleteHappy 8 months, Nolan!!! You poor thing with the teething...I hope your teeth pop through soon so you and mommy can get some relief:) You ARE getting SO big...but you are just the cutest thing:)
ReplyDeleteHappy 8 months, sweet boy! You are absolutely adorable!
ReplyDeleteYup, it's official! You make super cute baby(s). Love these pictures!
ReplyDeleteTeething is no fun. We've had 6 for a few solid weeks now, which means it's probably time for a new one.
Ugh he is SO precious! My favorite is of him in his widdle bath towel :) Time sure does go by fast, but having a precious baby makes it the best time of your life! :)
ReplyDeleteMaggie is also pretty much out of the 6 month stuff. She's also cutting a tooth. Love the post. :)
ReplyDeleteHappy 8 months baby boy! You get cuter and cuter every day!
ReplyDeleteI still don't understand how they grow up so fast right in front of us. It's such a bitter sweet feeling
Happy 8 months Nolan!
ReplyDeleteTime does fly. More exciting times ahead when he starts to walk, Natalie! :)
Why do they have to grow up so fast?!? He is adorable!
ReplyDeleteHappy 8 months to you both!
OH my gosh! He's pulling up on things? Just wa few weeks ago he was still working on balance! How time flies.
ReplyDeleteso sweet. it seems like times goes extra fast once you have a baby. sounds like you are savoring every moment... as you should. :)
ReplyDeleteHappy 8 Months! Nolan is just too adorable! Time does go WAY to fast :( But, it is great watching them accomplish new things!
ReplyDeleteSo precious! They are only babies for such a short time. It is bittersweet to see them grow. I do find myself still enjoying each stage though. Mine is now 3. It is fun.
ReplyDeleteHappy 8 months Nolan! :)
ReplyDeleteI am crying happy tears! I loved that post, Natalie :)
ReplyDeleteHe is getting so big. 12 months will be here very soon.
ReplyDeletethey grow up so fast dont they so adorable
ReplyDeleteThey grow up way too fast! He is getting so big!
ReplyDeleteHe is honestly adorable! what a cute mommy you are!
ReplyDeleteHe's adorable! What a sweet post :)
ReplyDeleteHappy 8 mths to little Nolan! Only a few mths difference in age with my little man! Thankyou for your sweet comment on my post about him :) Enjoy every precious minute with your baby boy x
ReplyDeleteHe's so cute. I know I always say that, but it's true. He and Donut must date. When she's 30 though.
ReplyDeleteYou're right, they do grow up so fast. But I promise, you will love the next stage just as much as the last. And the next stage after that...and the next stage after that. Kids are so fun. And it is so fun to watch then grow and change.
ReplyDeleteTime does fly by. What a wonderful eight months it has been!
ReplyDeleteHe is beyond adorable. I LOVE his facial expressions. Thanks for the comment love by the way. I want to be more consistent with blogging, but find it tough to do with my busy little guy (who is just a couple days younger than Nolan). How do you do it? Share your secrets, please!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie! I have an eight YEAR old boy and he is so sweet and growing up too fast!
ReplyDelete