Thursday, June 9, 2011

Boys Will Be Boys

My friend Laura saved the day...I mean the week because she came to visit me while my husband was out of town. So here's my delayed "Almost Wordless Wednesday" on Thursday. Thanks Laura and Ethan for coming to visit, and we'll see you in a few months when we come to visit you!

We were talking about baby proofing, and Laura had just finished saying that Ethan hadn't been pulling on the curtains. Cue Nolan pulling and knocking down the curtains with the curtain rod!
Hey Nolan give me back that toy!

17 comments:

  1. What cuties! I have all nieces so I've never really watched little boys interact. I'm sure it's quite different!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too.Much.Cuteness.For.One.Post.

    Seriously? How am I going to remain child- free- for- now with all this adorable- ness!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are SO adorable! I'm so jealous that you've got a friend who has a baby the same age as Nolan!
    It looks like they had a great time getting into trouble :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the two of them playing together! And the picture of him under the curtains is classic. Definitely a keeper

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like they had a great time together! Glad your friend came to visit. Helps to have an adult come over when your hubs is out of town!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AAWW - how precious - I can't believe Nolan got the curtain rod down - craziness!! Looks like the boys had a good time together:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. They sure are darling though!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so glad you got some help while your hubby was gone. I can't believe Nolan was smiling after he pulled the curtain down. Donut would've been screaming because she'd be scared!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Like Sara said in the 2nd comment, that is too much cuteness for one post!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay for good friends and adorable babies, serious what a sweetie pie

    ReplyDelete
  11. JDaniel pulled down the curtains at my inlays once. He hasn't been able to do it here yet.

    What cuties!

    ReplyDelete
  12. My goodness! They sure know how to entertain each other!

    ReplyDelete
  13. They are adorable and will have fun growing up together.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Isn't that how it usually happens. Right when you mention your kids would never (fill in the blank) they go and prove you wrong. I love that he pulled down the curtains. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aw, what cuties! It's great that you guys had company!

    ReplyDelete
  16. How cute!! They almost look like twins! Glad your friend came to the rescue.

    BTW, do take a peep at my blog when you have the time.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips