Beth and Brody's shower was so cute, and she really racked up. I didn't take any pics (I know I am really bad about that sometimes) so I am going to steal some from my friend Sarah.





Sarah has her own cupcake bakery and set up this awesome cupcake and candy table. All the cupcakes were delish! The hostesses Ashley and Courtney chose a frog theme for the shower that was super cute. I will post some pics of the mother-to-be as soon as I can steal...I mean borrow them from my friends. :)
We also visited our friends Daniel, Nikki, Tim, and Sara. Daniel and Nikki have a 4 month old baby Max, and Tim and Sara have a 4 year old Addison, and a 1 year old Stone. It was so crazy to see the 3 "babies" that were only months a part but it seems like years when they are at that age. They are at completely different stages of development, and it is so unbelieveable to see how fast they grow and learn.
In other news, my friend Laura and her baby boy Ethan are going to come visit/entertain me while my husband is out of town! YAY I'm so excited! I'm so glad she came to my rescue, and I know this will make the days go by super fast. I'm sure we'll have fun playing with the boys, and we might squeeze in some time to sip on some Skinny Girl Margaritas. Hey the mommas have to kick back every now and then, right?
YAY!!! I'm so glad ya'll had a successful trip and there were no major meltdowns. Looks like a wonderful weekend and I'm SO happy to hear that Laura is coming to visit while your hubs is out of town - enjoy those skinny girl margaritas:)
ReplyDeleteYAY!! I'm so glad that you had a good weekend, and that it was fairly easy. Have SO much fun this week!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad that it went well! And that you had such a great time with your friends. I love all those pics of you guys! And those cupcakes? Yummo! I would be a little heavier than you if my friend made cupcakes for a living ;-)
ReplyDeleteCan't wait! Glad everything went well!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a good trip. I'm craving a cupcake now.
ReplyDeleteGlad you will have company while your husband is out of town!
Glad it went well! It gives me hope for our road trip!
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear you survived the trip.
ReplyDeleteLove the cupcake display.
What a beautiful shower! And you are so pretty! Glad you all are back in one piece!!
ReplyDeleteadorable! i love the happy birthday banner :) have a good week!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the shout out Natalie! It was great to see you and baby Nolan :)
ReplyDeleteGlad you survived all of your travels!
ReplyDeleteThat table of goodies at the shower is beautiful! I love those colors :)
Glad you had a great weekend! Hopefully the more we travel, the easier it will get. Or am I just wishfully thinking?!? :)
ReplyDeletenatalie! the picture of you two is precious!
ReplyDeleteOh how fun! Love it whent he babies are better than expected!
ReplyDeleteLove that picture of you two! Happy Monday!
ReplyDeletethat baby shower looks awesome. glad you guys had a good traveling weekend with the little one!
ReplyDeleteThe shower looks so cute. Frogs were a great theme. I am so glad the car trip went smoothly. JDaniel is a great traveler too. We are so blessed.
ReplyDeleteGreat picture of you and baby Nolan. Glad you had a wonderful trip. Happy to hear also you'll be having your friend over while your hubby's away - you can breathe a sigh of relief.
ReplyDeleteWhat a pretty shower! You look gorgeous, and Nolan is just precious! I'm glad everything went well!
ReplyDeleteWhat a precious little boy! The cupcakes look de-lish!
ReplyDelete