Tuesday, August 30, 2011

You Can Find Me...

You can find me over at Life's Recipe where I will be filling in for my bloggy pal Sara.  I'm sharing a very interesting car purchasing story.  So check it out!

Guest post at Life's Recipe
If you don't follow Sara already, take a look around while you're there.  I'm sure you'll enjoy her sarcastic humor just as much as I do!

6 comments:

  1. That was a crazy story! So glad everything worked out in the end!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good story! Kudos to your husband!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great story. just left you some comment love over there too

    ReplyDelete
  4. That story is CRAZY!!! Your husband is awesome for standing his ground. Wish you still had the voicemails, lol. Great guest post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A crazy story! I am following you on twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a seriously crazy story...but mad props to your hubs for not letting some slime ball get the best of him!!! People are crazy:(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips