If you aren't a follower of Shell's blog, you totally should be. She's got another great link up this week so head on over and show your summer fun!
Hope you are having a wonderful summer too! (If you link up, you can possibly win prizes from
Ubisoft)
I love his little hats he's wearing! And his lips in the last picture are adorable - what a cute face!
ReplyDeleteI stumbled over to your blog through A Nut In a Nutshell. I love your photos. I have a nephew just over a year old and I love the photos of him with the big toothless smiles.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great summer you have had so far! I love the backpacking shot - my boys used to love to do that, now they just beg to be on their own. Miss those days!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun and eventful summer for you guys. Love Nolan's expression in the last picture!
ReplyDeleteAs always...I LOVE LOVE LOVE your family pics - Nolan is such an adorable little boy and you are such a great momma:) Hope you guys are having a wonderful week so far!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the last picture!
ReplyDeleteYour little guy is such a cutie pie!
ReplyDeleteNolan looks adorable on that horse! And his face in that last one is priceless!
ReplyDeleteI just love those sweet happy faces, and the lips in the last one...SO cute!
ReplyDeleteOh my! That's some serious cuteness going on over there!
ReplyDeleteAnd that last photo? Priceless!
He doesn't look like he wants the summer to end. He looks like he had a great time.
ReplyDeleteThat's what summer is all about - spending time outdoors. He's too cute!
ReplyDeleteSuch adorable pictures! Looks like you're having a blast this summer!
ReplyDeleteSo cute, Natalie! You all look like you are having a ball!
ReplyDeleteOk, the duck picture almost made me CRY! It is just so precious to capture such sweet moments, especially when you are showing your baby things in the world :) Love this post, he is such a doll!
ReplyDeleteaw, beautiful baby, beautiful family. Looks like you're having a great summer and introducing your little dude to some great experiences.
ReplyDeletebtw, I love you're blog background. Probably because my is really similar and I love purple too. ha ha
He seriously is adorable! I love this stage that our kids are at right now. They are so much fun. And I'm so glad that they are old enough to enjoy a lot of the summer fun :-)
ReplyDeleteI love your summer pics. Your little man is quite photogenic. That last photo is just the cutest!
ReplyDeletePopped over to say hi! I love his cute little expressions. And you dress him so well!
ReplyDeleteLove all of your photos! Looks like you're having a great Summer. Your little man is adorable:)
ReplyDeleteLove these pics! I need to go link up. I love the classic duck picture :)
ReplyDeleteAWWW! Looks like so much fun!!
ReplyDeleteI'd say it's official: You had an awesome summer!
ReplyDeleteah --these picts are presh! summer is so fantastic~ such a cute fam chick!
ReplyDeleteI knew you would have awesome summer fun pictures. So cute.
ReplyDeleteY'all are adorable and having LOTS of summer fun!!
ReplyDeleteAw..y'all had so much FUN! Lovely pictures! I bet fall's going to be even more fantastic?! What's that bird in the first pic?
ReplyDeleteLooks like you guys are having a great summer! We just returned from Sea World and loved it. Happy Week to you
ReplyDeletelooks like you really had a fun summer. your son is so adorable on the last pic.
ReplyDeleteenjoy the rest of your summer.
xo,
Nolan looks mighty happy riding that horse!
ReplyDeleteYup! These are definitely summer fun pictures!
ReplyDelete