Happy Friday everyone! Today you'll find me at Mikka's-a mischmashed life in her guest blogger series: Recipes for Easy, Breezy Motherhood. This is only my second guest post, so I was super excited when Mikka asked me to give my recipe. Head on over to find out my tips and to check out Mikka's stylish blog and beautiful family!
Recipes for Easy, Breezy Motherhood

I just love your guest post!! Very well-said and honest... Your survival list is PERFECT! :)
ReplyDeleteSo glad to find you over at Mikka's! ;)
ReplyDeleteLoved your post! (And I posted my comment over there btw). Happy weekend!
ReplyDeleteLOVED IT!!! Yummy PSL from Starbucks...just put a smile on my face. Hope you guys have a good weekend!!
ReplyDeleteGreat post Natalie! If you lived here, I'd totally go walking with you. Once it's below 100 degrees that is.
ReplyDeleteOff to read your post :)
ReplyDeleteI've read your post over at Mikka's blog. Love the idea of pedicure, it's a pretty simple and inexpensive treat/ me time.
ReplyDeleteHope you had a lovely weekend.
I loved your post! Especially that Starbucks was #1 :)
ReplyDelete