*I am appreciating that my little guy is now back to his regular sleeping routine. Whatever it was waking him up, I hope it stays far, far away!
*I am appreciating his little toothy grin. He has the funniest laugh, and it's definitely contagious!
*I am appreciating the fact that I have been steadily knocking items off of my to-do list. It might not be quick, but I am making progress.
*I am appreciating the new Hawaiian ice cream shop in my city. They have AWESOME shaved ice that is done to perfection!
*I am appreciating that I've been reading more books lately. I've always loved reading, so I'm glad to get back into it.
What are the simple things in your life this week that you have been enjoying?
Awesome things to appreciate! I'm appreciating how happy and cheerful my Monkey is lately. I can't explain it but I'm not complaining!
ReplyDeleteHow I wish I could love reading. *sigh* Glad you're appreciating these simple things in life. I love toddler giggles and they are really super contagious!
ReplyDeleteI've also been reading more....got any suggestions for me? :)
ReplyDeleteWay to go knocking things off your to-do list! I'm appreciating that even though I'm getting stressed about all I have to do in the next ten days, the end result is a new place to live and a new adventure for us! :)
ReplyDeleteCan you tell your little guy to explain to mine the whole sleeping thing? :)
ReplyDeleteLovely things to be appreciating, Natalie :) I would love to hear what Nolan's laugh sounds like....this could be another good video idea!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great list!! I love baby's giggles and grins too...they are SO contagious!
ReplyDeleteYour new shaved ice cream store sounds amazing. Hope your weekend goes better
ReplyDeleteI LOVE your list! :) And I'm also loving that Nolan is feeling more like his sweet self! Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteOhhh, I remember when we went to Hawaii and tried the shaved ice - it was SO good! Reminds me of the snowballs we have here in Louisiana, only we don't get them with two flavors :)
ReplyDeleteGlad your little guy is getting back on normal sleeping schedule..Totally love to read as well and I have been trying to squeeze it in lately. Read anything good?
ReplyDeleteI appreciate that everyone in my family was safe and sound after the earthquake this week.
I am learning to appreciate the fact that I'm slowly getting organized. It's going to take some time, but I'm chipping away at my to-do list too.
ReplyDeleteI've been enjoying the simply perfect summer weather we're FINALLY having all week! What have you been reading?
ReplyDeleteMeri
http://merigoesround.com
I'm so glad you've got so many things to be thankful for. And now I'm really craving some Hawaiian shaved ice. It sounds SO delicious!
ReplyDeleteOh, glad the sleep schedule is back to normal- that is the worst!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad your little man is feeling better. And I am so jealous of the Hawaiian Ice Cream shop, have some extra for me!
ReplyDeleteYAY for marking things of the "to-do" list - i feel like mine never ends but get great satisfaction from drawing a line through a completed task:) I hope your week gets better...I just bought the Help to hopefully give me something to do other than worry during irene:)
ReplyDeleteI'm appreciating that my son is developing some interests outside of Transformers. Sharks!
ReplyDeleteI am knocking things off my to-do list as well. Such a good feeling. Great list Natalie!
ReplyDeleteThese are some good things to appreciate in life.
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome Natalie that you feel that you have so much to appreciate this week! Good for you...
ReplyDeleteNolan is so cute, love this pic over to the right of your blog :)
Happy reading!!
You are so so sweet! I have had the same kind of week you described...now I need to end it on a positive note! Thank for the reminder :)
ReplyDeleteOh, getting back to good, normal sleep routines is SUCH a relief!
ReplyDeleteHawaiian ice-cream...wow never had that before!
ReplyDeleteHawaiian ice cream shop? YUM!
ReplyDeleteI'm appreciating the cool weather that has returned. I cannot wait for fall to be in full swing!