Monday, August 1, 2011

A Day of Reflection

I must say that for the last few days I've felt very happy and fulfilled in my life.  Maybe it's the fact that we had a relaxing-nothing-planned weekend or because I know fall is right around the corner.  Or it could be that I'm really enjoying Nolan right now.  He's just so much fun right now because he can really interact with us.  He's always giggling and crawling faster when he knows he's getting into something he shouldn't be AKA the dog bowls or power cords.  Even though I have to watch him like a hawk and continually *TRY* to keep my floor clean, I am still having fun watching him learn and grow. 

Hope everyone is having a fantastic Monday!



26 comments:

  1. Nolan is so stinkin' cute!! :) This age is, by far, the most fun... I hope you guys have a great visit at the doctor's office next week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been feeling a quiet contentment too. I think this time of year, things just get really lazy in those last days of summer and everyone just tries to bask in the happiness. I'm glad you are enjoying things. Is Nolan talking at all? BTW, we have the matching carseat to your high chair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you're feeling so fulfilled! That's such a great feeling, and yes, this IS such a fun age!

    However, I totally feel ya on the dirty/clean floor thing. Doesn't seem to matter how much I clean, little one still gets dirty. YUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know exactly what you're talking about when you say he crawls faster when being a little stinker!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with ya girl! I think something about cooler weather, football, and a "change" to the status quo that is summer has me in a better place as well. We spent a pretty low key weekend too and it was nice! I need more like that.

    Good luck at the doctor. Hope the little guy does great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This really IS such a fun age, isn't it! And I LOVE "no plans" weekends!!! Nolan is such a cutie pie! Glad you are both enjoying each other so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's how I feel! Just so darn happy and lucky and smiley! Eww, I sound like sunshine and rainbows! But contentment is a wonderful thing, and Nolan is looking more adorable than ever!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This post really made me smile!! I'm glad you guys had such a wonderful weekend and this age for the kiddos is the best...so far;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is one of the best ages! They are so engaged with you and still so happy to see you...and don't talk back yet! *sigh* I miss this age. Enjoy it while you can...bottle it if you can because it will be gone too soon. Far, far, far too soon. ;)

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. If only we can bottle that contentment, eh? So glad to hear that you're happy. Nolan is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this stage that our babies are at right now. Everything is so new, and they are SO much fun. But also it's so exhausting cleaning after them nonstop and making sure they don't choke on things like power cords. Other than that, I'm LOVING it!

    And as always, Nolan is beyond adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So glad you are enjoying life right now! This is a really fun age isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm glad you're feeling content. THose laid back weekends are the truly the best. Nolan is getting cuter by the day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Glad you're enjoying yourself now! This is a really fun (and tiring!) age right now!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good luck on keeping your floor cleaned. It never worked out for me but that might have been because of my massive dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aw...that's just wonderful to know he's such a joy now. Glad to know you're feeling so contented. That's how life should be.

    ReplyDelete
  17. He's precious.... I'm glad you had a relaxing weekend and are in such a great place!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. 9-12 months was one of my favorite stages with my girls!

    ReplyDelete
  19. It is so fun to watch them grow. Glad you're having great moments like this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm glad you've been feeling happy and fulfilled lately! I love that feeling - like everything is at a good place in life and you're just loving the moment. It's a good way to be :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the giggling crawling stage too. I'm glad you are enjoying it. I think it passes much too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  22. There is nothing quite like that peaceful feeling. I cannot wait for my kiddos to go back to school so that I can find my inner peace again! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  23. They are so fun at this age, even if you do spend most of your time with them hiding cords.

    He really is growing fast! You must be getting excited for his first birthday, it's coming up quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  24. He's adorable!

    Cherish those happy fulfilling moments in life. They are precious and so important!

    ReplyDelete
  25. i think that is such a great thing-so fantastic to be able to enjoy all the little things~ little nolan is a such a cute mister!

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a wonderful feeling that is!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips