Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Terrific 10 Months!

Ok so I've totally dropped the ball and missed posting about Nolan's 10 month birthday.  MOM FAIL!
 Little Nolan you are on the go non-stop.  Ever since you figured out to crawl you've decided that toys are no longer fun and that house objects are more appealing.  Everything that you can touch also becomes a place to pull up on.  It could be the fridge, a table, the fireplace, a toy box, glider ottomans, toilets, and anything that is probably not a good idea to put your weight on.  Speaking of weight, you are probably a little over 20 lbs and over 28 inches in length.  You've finally reached a higher percentile in weight at a big whopping 25%.  I was just glad to get you out of the 5-10%! 
You still love your baths and being outside.  You still love pulling grass up, but you put it in your mouth a little less.  I moved your crib to the bottom setting in fear of you toppling over since half your body was standing over the side.  You are still a good eater, and we've been introducing yogurt and other new items. 
You say "Ma-Ma" but not sure you connect it with me yet.  You're still in love with your books and flip the pages.  You're going to be such a smart boy!
 I can't believe you are going to be a year old...but it is steadily approaching.  Once you start walking around I think it will freak me out since you will be more of a "toddler" than a "baby."

Can't wait to see what kind of little boy you become...but I'll be holding onto these last glimpses of your babyhood while I can.

26 comments:

  1. He is getting so big! Happy 10 months Nolan, you cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This so sweet! Happy 10 months Nolan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness! he is precious!!!!
    Happy 10 Months, Nolan!!! (love that name!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's just adorable! I feel like I've watched him grow up - wait, I have, through your blog!! That's the beauty of blogging isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, he's too cute Natalie. I'm already starting to plan for Maggie's 1st. CRAZY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How adorable is he?! I just love his sweet little smile! :) He is turning into quite the big boy! :( Can you believe how fast they have grown?

    ReplyDelete
  7. yes, hold on to babyhood for dear life! he's getting big - happy 10 months Nolan!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. 10 months is so much fun! Have a blast with your handsome little man:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. He has such bright, happy eyes and that smile...darling!

    ReplyDelete
  10. He's really quite big for a 10 month but so adorable.

    Yes Natalie.. hold him tightly and don't blink because the next thing you'll know he'll be turning 1.

    How time really fly so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The last picture is amazing! I'm in love! Happy 10 months! Only 2 months til the big ONE! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aw, so in love with those big, beautiful eyes! Happy 10 months, little guy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a sweetie pie! I love all of his smiles. Happy 10 months! Just pinch yourself and enjoy it all!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute! Looks like he will be walking in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  15. 10 MONTHS! How does it happen so fast?

    He's such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  16. My fav or your photo collage is #4 from the top. Love that face. Total sweetness in that look. Aw, how precious. Happy 10th month!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You can really see his personality with these pictures via his expressions! Loved the post!

    ReplyDelete
  18. House items are always more fun than toys! ;) What an adorable little 10 month old!

    ReplyDelete
  19. He is SUCH a happy baby! I bet he'll be walking soon!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy 10 months little guy! He's getting so active!

    ReplyDelete
  21. He'll be walking pretty soon! He's adorable and starting to look a lot like Daddy, only more good looking!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awww! What a cutie-patootie! Happy 10 months Nolan!

    ReplyDelete
  23. AAWW...Happy 10 months, Nolan. I swear every month he can't get any cuter and every month he does...he is SO precious!!!! I can't believe our babes are growing up SO fast...where has the time gone?!?!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips