Usually I am never wanting my weekends to end. However, after a weekend full of traveling with the little one I'm always glad to get home and get back into routine. It's always so stressful visiting family because you are always worried if your kid will actually sleep/nap and what kind of mood they are going to be in while visiting with all the different people. I'm happy to report that Nolan did great this weekend. He was a really good sport to see all the family and to go visit some of my old friends. He was so worn out that he passed out before we left my parents' driveway. He slept about half the drive home which is always helpful. I'm glad to be sleeping in my bed tonight, and Nolan has already found his crib.
Here's a pic with my friends and their daughters. Nolan is the only boy in the bunch, and he doesn't mind that one bit!
So hello Monday...I am actually happy to see you this time!
Traveling can be so hard with a little one. They get so used to their routine that sometimes it's a harder trip than it should be!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie! It's always so nice to come home and get back to a sleeping routine. I'm glad he did so well on your trip!
ReplyDeleteLittle Nolan sure fits right in with the group of ladies - that handsome boy! Yes it is tiring visiting friends. Glad you're off to a great start this week!
ReplyDeleteI think adults need routine as much as the kids sometimes :) Glad you had a good time and welcome back!
ReplyDeleteTraveling with little ones is difficult. I bet as he gets older he will love being surrounded by girls.
ReplyDeleteAnd he's not even paying an ounce of attention to any of the girls lol (that'll change)
ReplyDeleteGlad you had a lovely weekend!
Traveling with the little ones can be so difficult! Sometimes we need the routine more than they do. Glad he did so well!
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean. Traveling can be fun, but it's so exhausting at the same time...especially when they're so little!
ReplyDeleteSometimes the return to Monday's routine is very welcome around here, too. (And I just want to say that my baby boy has both of the outfits your baby is wearing in these pictures.)
ReplyDeleteWe get the same way about our family/friend visits, but I'm so glad he did well. It's always worth all of the stress in the end! Have a super (and restful!) week!
ReplyDeleteI love the feeling of coming home after being away! I hope you have a great week :)
ReplyDeleteThere is no feeling like being in your own home, and sleeping in your own bed! Glad you had safe travels! Nolan is the cutest!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad Nolan did well. ANd yeah for sleeping and yay for your own beds!!
ReplyDeleteTraveling with a little one is always exhausting!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie!
Glad you're home and that you had fun! I love his little crinkled nose in the pics!
ReplyDeleteAw, what a cutie. So glad you made it through your trip unscathed and little Nolan was on such good behavior! It's always a godsend when that happens, isn't it? Welcome back! :)
ReplyDeleteIt's good when you can appreciate a Monday.
ReplyDeleteAdorable pictures!
traveling is rough with a little one! Fingers are always crossed that things will go well. Glad you had a good time. It's true you never know how much you miss your routine.
ReplyDeleteSounds like a great weekend. Traveling is so hard on little ones...but even harder on the momma!
ReplyDeleteGlad you guys had such a wonderful weekend...Nolan is quite the ladies man;)
ReplyDeleteSo glad y'all had a great weekend!! I'm sure traveling with kids is super stressful!
ReplyDeleteNolan is quite the cutie! He's going to have lots of "girlfriends" once he's walkin' and talkin' with that bunch of girls. Glad you had a good visit and are back home safe :) Happy Monday!
ReplyDeleteA baby that travels well!? I'm so impressed! You look radiant in that top pic too, by the way!
ReplyDeleteNolan is adorable! When he grows up, I'm pretty sure those girls beside him will be clamoring for his attention. Routine is comfortable, isn't it? Routine is home...
ReplyDeleteyour son is the most photogenic little guy! love these sweet pictures!!!
ReplyDeleteah cute picts! and yes, traveling is a toughie with the kiddos! and i love coming home to my own bed:)
ReplyDelete