Monday, August 8, 2011

Where Did My Weekend Go?

I had a pretty great weekend.  I started it off with a much needed pedicure for my neglected toes:

And I went with my friend Lisa so we could talk and catch up!
Lisa and I at my bridal shower back in 2007
Lisa and I at my baby shower last year
My husband fixed our noisy toilet, and I even talked him into going to the grocery store with me!

My friend Mary Catherine got engaged! I have not attended any wedding this year, so I am excited about attending hers next year!

Mary Catherine on the far right--at my wedding 2007
MC and I at my engagement/Halloween party 2006!
I also found a place to stay for our beach vacation in September and started reading my book!

I had this guy waking up with crazy hair:
 It pretty much was the perfect weekend....ahhh darn is it Monday already?

21 comments:

  1. Yay for Pedicures! Sounds like you had a great weekend. LOVE Nolan's crazy hair... too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what...I just did my toenails too, almost the same exact colour! Nolan's lookin' like a little toddler and he is SO much cuter with the crazy hair! Glad you had a fabulous weekend. And yes it's Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fun weekend! I haven't gotten a pedicure in so long - I think I need to indulge myself :) And isn't it the best when little projects are done around the house?! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pedicure color! Good choice. I'm glad you were able to have a tiny bit of you time and get them done. Hope you had a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pedicures make for perfect weekends indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That does sound like a great weekend. How exciting for your friend who just got engaged.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun!!! It's so nice to catch up with friends. AND get pedicures of course. I need to go so badly that I'm afraid they will all talk about how bad my feet are!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love weekend when I don't work. They always seem to go by SO fast.
    Your toesies look so cute! Mine are screaming at me for some much needed attention. And the little guy with the crazy hair? He is a cutie for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  9. seriously CUTE hair!! looks like a fun weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. All of them are great pictures, but that last one - priceless!

    Oh and I like the nail polish color!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay for vacations!!! Nolan and Ethan can be PJ twins! Ethan had that one on last night :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. A pedicure sounds divine! Going to the grocery store is a non negotiable in my house. Hubby got out of this weekend because he was working but other wise - he goes!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like a great weekend! i need a pedicure so desperately but I keep doing my own so I can spend money on other things. Ha! But I am just about due for the real deal! And yay for girl time!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Where are you going?? So jealous! I totally need a pedi. Really, I just go for the foot rub, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  15. sounds like a packed weekend! Oh, how my toes miss a professional pedicure. Jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  16. How adorable is that maternity dress you're wearing in the shower pic? You look beautiful! At my shower, I think I pretty much resigned myself to wearing a tasteful tarp. :) Love the toe nail color, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, where do I begin? So jealous of your pedi and your beach vacation coming up {I hope you share pics}... And Nolan is just a DOLL!! :) So glad that you had such a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looks like a great weekend! I'm so jealous of the pedicure! I need one so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh, it looks perfect. Friends, pedicure, and crazy haired little guy. It doesn't get any better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am going to get a pedicure this weekend, and I can't wait! Looks like such a great weekend! I loved seeing all of these pictures through the past few years of you and your friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. AAWW - love the Nolan pics:) SO glad you had such a wonderful weekend - pedicures are the best (I really really need one:))!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips