Did anyone else have crazy thunderstorms last night? The thunder was so loud that it woke up little boy at midnight which NEVER happens anymore. The lightning was so bright that it kept shining right in his window along with the thunder that was vibrating the walls. So needless to say I'm lacking some shuteye this morning. I need COFFEE ASAP.
However I can't drink too much because today I'm having a medical exam for a life insurance policy this afternoon. You know so if I kick the bucket I can leave the husband with enough money to take care of little boy. So only one cup of coffee for this girl this morning.
So you know how I've been packing up baby clothes in the space bags? Well has anyone else noticed that they don't work? I looked in the closet only to find that once was already letting air in and expanding. This is not the first bag that I've had that does this. I find this very annoying. Speaking of annoying, I literally have been behind 4 people this week in the checkout line who were writing checks. Again, I didn't realize that this still happened but apparently writing checks and pulling the driver's license out for the number to put on the check is still in practice.
Anyways, hope everyone is gearing up for the weekend...it's almost here!
I'm in Florida - crazy thunderstorms are the norm here! As for the check writers - once again here in retiree land its usually a 200 year old lady I get stuck behind who is writing a check for $3.47 and takes 3 hours to do it. In the express lane.
ReplyDeleteAw sorry to hear about the thunderstorm! Hope your checkup went well.
ReplyDeleteWe had crazy loud thunder Tuesday night. I only know because my husband told me and was shocked I didn't wake up!
ReplyDeleteAnd I am gifted at always picking the wrong checkout lane at the grocery store. :)
What's a c-h-e-c-k?
ReplyDeleteAlso, space bags SUCK. I ended up just putting all the clothes in diaper boxes and duct-taping them shut.
I'm bleary-eyed right along with you this morning, but just because I stayed up too late being silly last night. We'll get through it!
Totally feel your pain about the space bags... We tried to use them when we moved a few months ago! I was highly disappointed.
ReplyDeleteHope you get a little kick in your step this afternoon so you can keep up with your little guy! :) Have a great week!
OH no! Sorry for your lack of sleep :( I am so disappointed about the space bags, I was going to pick some up to use for Gwen's stuff... but I may reconsider. Hope you have an easy day!
ReplyDeletehate.check.writers!
ReplyDeleteI've always wondered how those space saving bags worked. Thanks for letting me know. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat are Space bags? I'm guessing they are storage bags that are suppose to save space? LOL
ReplyDeleteAs for the thunderstorms, we didn't have them. I'm sorry the ones you had woke up your son.
When I don't enough sleep, I'm grumpy. Coffee usually helps:)
Apparently it was storming everywhere but here! Good to know those space bags don't work, I've never tried them.
ReplyDelete*puts bag over head and whispers* I still write out checks.... But more often I use my credit card out of total embarrassment of writing a check. Lol.
ReplyDeletesorry to hear about the stoms! the weather has been a little kooky all over lately.
ReplyDeleteI love a good thunderstorm - but never one that wakes the kids. Hopefully you've been able to have a little bit more coffee by this point. ;)
ReplyDeleteUgh, hopefully the rest of your day gets better. I am looking forward to the weekend because then the husband is back and I can get some relief from my crazy boy! I swear he knows just how to drive me crazy when the hubs is away! He pulls out all the stops.
ReplyDeleteHang in there friend. TGIF (for me at least). My kids freak out at thunderstorms too. Look forward to the weekend and don't forget fall's just round the corner, and you'll feel much better.
ReplyDeleteWhat IS up with the checking writing people?? I didn't even think they made checks anymore, lol!
ReplyDeleteI wish we had rain. It's still in the triple digits here!
We had some loud, crazy thundering a couple of months ago and I was amazed that Giada didn't wake up at all.
ReplyDeleteAnd check writers drive me nutso!
I hope you passed your test today :-)
HA!!! Thought of you the other day when some lady in front of me at Target did that exact thing...I seriously wanted to ask her if she had tried out a debit card recently...
ReplyDeleteSorry y'all had such a rough night...storms in the middle of the night are bad but when they wake the babes up thats the worst!
---Wild thunderstorm the other night in Minnesota, too. At least that's what I heard...I slept thru the whole thing :)
ReplyDeleteI'm too afraid to use those space saver bags for that reason!
ReplyDeleteAnd who still writes checks at the store? I want to meet them and ask what they're thinking!
I didn't have any thunderstorms, but this is my first time commenting here and I have to say I love your randomness!!
ReplyDelete