Thursday, September 1, 2011

Honeymooning Honeys Link Up!

Mommy of a Monster
Natalie at Mommy of a Monster & Twins has another great linky!  This one lets you show off all those great honeymoon pics.  I loved, LOVED our honeymoon!  We spent two weeks in Maui, Hawaii.  It was absolutely breathtaking and totally worth the long flight.  Maui was everything I hoped for and more.  We experienced the great beaches, the mountains in Upcountry, the crater and desert-like terrain of Haleakala, and the amazing rainforest along Hana Highway.  We went horseback riding to the crater, ziplined through a eucalyptus forest, and walked on a black sand and a red sand beach.  If you are planning a trip or honeymoon, I strongly suggest Maui.  Now for the pictures!

25 comments:

  1. Wow! It looks like you guys had a great honeymoon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! Love the pic of the black sand beach and the one of the pink clouds! What an incredible honeymoon!

    Thank you for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG we went to Maui, and black sand beach was seriously one of my favorite places there. Did you do the Road to Hana?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures. I especially like the black and white.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE all of your amazing photos... I was so sad to leave Maui :( We've been to so many other destinations, and NOTHING compares to Hawaii! :) I can't wait to go back!

    Hope you all are doing well this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, two weeks??? Such fun!

    Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Oh Oh!!! Love the pictures! We went to Hawaii last year in September - LOVED it and we stayed 2 weeks too :) We stayed one week in Oahu on the Northshore, so it was more remote than Waikiki, thank goodness. And then we took a cruise around the other islands for a week. I'd go back in a heartbeat - it was so beautiful. Your pictures brought back some happy memories.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha! We have a bunch of the same shots of J and me! We loved the sunrise at Haleakala, but looks like y'all were a bit more prepared. We were so cold!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What great pictures. I love the one where you're in sweatshirts and hats. You looks so sweet and happy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like you two had an amazing honeymoon! I love seeing you tan in one picture, and then all bundled up in another.

    And I would happily come cook for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great pictures. We are going to Hawaii next year and I'm so excited.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like you had a great time! I love the black sand pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That looks like so much fun! In fact, that's an understatement. We didn't get a honeymoon, so we always say we're going to take a great trip together someday.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous pics! I can't wait to get to Hawaii {someday}! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh wow, amazing pictures!!! I'd love to go there someday!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've never been to Hawaii - looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  17. 2 weeks in Hawaii?? How did you ever come back? I would love to go someday. It's on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous! I loved Hawaii, I did not want to leave.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow - GORGEOUS! Hubby wants to take me to Hawaii some day. Can hardly wait!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gosh! The pictures are breathtaking! Would love to go there one day. Now there are so many places I wish to go - I hope I'll live long enough to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  21. We did Maui as well - couldn't recommend it enough either. Looks like we did a lot of the same things - Haleakala, black sand beach, etc. Miss that place!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow...sounds like a seriously adventure packed honeymoon!!! Your pics are great - you guys look so young:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips