Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Down the Aisle-With Mommy of a Monster & Twins!


Natalie at Mommy of a Monster & Twins is hosting a great link up called Down the Aisle.  All you have to do is pick out your favorite picture from your wedding and link up.  I couldn't limit mine to just one so I cheated and used three.  So dig out that photobook and share your pics of your lovely wedding day!

If you haven't visited Natalie's blog...head on over!  She has some hilarious moments with her monster and her two adorable twin girls!

39 comments:

  1. Your wedding pics are beautiful...which is no surprise because y'all make such a beautiful couple!!!! Hope you guys are having a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you seriously be any more beautiful???

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look STUNNING!! What a fun link up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so sweet!!!! You ARE gorgeous and I love the first one (of course, with the cake!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!! You look beautiful :)

    Thanks for linking up, and I can't tell you how much I love looking at all of these wedding photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos of a lovely couple!
    This is a fun link up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such beautiful pictures and such happiness! You looked fabulous in your wedding gown!

    ReplyDelete
  8. seriously gorgeous!! your dress is amazing~
    you guys are a stunning couple too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's so fun to see your pictures. They're gorgeous! You both look so happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful! I love the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You were a gorgeous bride, Natalie!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I am sorry I missed this. And you are GORGEOUS darling.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You looked beautiful!! I love your dress and veil. And the cake...wishing I could have some cake right now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are wonderful pictures from your wedding! I love that last one especially :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. You always have the coolest link-ups!! LOVE all of your wedding photos!! What a sweet couple you make :) Have a great Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your wedding must have been absolutely beautiful- your pictures are SO PRETTY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I bet it would have been hard to even just pick three! You and the hubs look great in all three of those photos! Love it, Natalie!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your wedding pictures! you look gorgeous, and that church is beautiful! I want to see more pictures hehe

    Such a cute blog <3

    Lots of Love,
    Simplycamylla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. What great photos...you guys look incredibly happy!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I can see why you can't pick a favorite picture - those are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  21. They are all gorgeous, really like the cake photo though. You both look so happy and having so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. oh my goodness your photos are gorgeous. Especially the one of the two of you at the altar. beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the second one the best!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I LOVE the one at the altar. What beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  25. So lovely! You were absolutely beautiful! I love looking at wedding pictures so much - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your pics (and you!) are beautiful! I love the entrance to that church. What a fun link-up. Always nice to take a drip down memory lane. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  27. You made a beautiful bride and you looked positively radiant!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love your dress. You looked absolutely amazing. I love weddings.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh going to have to check it out. Sounds like she has her hands full! :)
    xo
    Alexa
    www.theshortandthesweetofit.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hey Natalie! Your wedding pictures are perfect! (Which I guess is to be expected for one of the prettiest girls in the blogosphere.)

    What a beautiful church too!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wow, what beautiful wedding photos!! You look stunning! I love the first one the most. I dont know why cake cutting pictures are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I am glad you post three? They all are beautiful! You were an elegant bride.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Your pictures are great. I love, love, love your dress.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips