I hope all of you had a great weekend, I however would like to get a refund for the weekend I had. Or maybe just an exchange for a fun and relaxing one. Instead this is what I got:
*Little boy was in the worst mood EVER. Not sure if it was teeth and his tummy but he was ridiculous. Nothing made him happy.
*He woke up non-stop on Saturday night. I think he had gas or at least that's what I think it was.
*Last night he woke up twice but nothing as bad as Saturday night.
*Sunday my husband starting coming down with a cold.
*Now he's in the bed trying to sleep it off.
*I just hope to goodness little boy doesn't get it.
*And the stupid workers next door are STILL working. It's been over a week. They are replacing windows and siding. It is taking FOREVER. All I keep hearing is the sawing and hammering. You would think they were building a house from scratch at this point.
Hope your week is getting started off on a better foot than mine. If not, go back to bed and pull the covers over your head.
If I could grant you a refund, I so would. How yucky! Hang tough this week and here's hoping next weekend is perfection. Sorry girl.
ReplyDeleteFrom now on, it can only get better! Sorry for your yucky weekend. Hope Nolan's sleeping better and no one else gets sick!
ReplyDeleteOh no! I'm so sorry your weekend was so trying. Hope your week gets better!
ReplyDeleteI had a grumpy guy this weekend too. I'm pretty sure he has a cold. Thankfully I didn't have sawing and hammering to add to the crying-how frustrating! Wishing you a quiet and calm week. :)
ReplyDeleteI need a refund from about 3 p.m. on yesterday. I'm with you sista.
ReplyDeletePoor little guy... And poor Momma! I hope your day gets better, and Nolan stays cold-free! :)
ReplyDeleteAw :-( I'm sorry you're having such a rough weekend/ Monday. Get thee to a Starbucks!!
ReplyDeleteOhhh, I am so with Sara in the get to Starbucks stat! Don't leave unless it is with a Grande something totally yummy and totally not good for you.
ReplyDeleteThose weekends are tough and exhausting. Hopefully the week will be much better and next weekend will be awesome.
Oh no mama! Wonder what's going on with Nolan. It's so hard sometimes at this age to figure it out. Hope you get some good sleep tonight and that your day goes better too!
ReplyDeleteOh no! I hope Nolan doesn't catch the cold. Ethan is FINALLY over his. These dads and their germs!
ReplyDeleteYikes! I hope your husband and son get better. And I hope you don't get sick. Colds tend to go around in a family.
ReplyDeleteSounds like a typical weekend around here. ;) Seriously, hope this week is better...and that Nolan doesn't catch your hubs' bug.
ReplyDeletesorry for the crazy weekend. that must mean your week is gonna rock! that's how I see it anyway. ;)
ReplyDeleteOh goodness, we have crazy construction going on over here, too!! It starts every single morning at 8 am and is SO LOUD! The dogs go crazy and there is dust everywhere.
ReplyDeleteYuck. That's no fun! Hopefully your week is better than your weekend, and that you get a good solid/relaxing weekend ahead. Is it Friday yet?
ReplyDeleteUgh, nothing feels good when you can't get enough sleep. I find that when my son is acting like the devil, he is coming down with something. I hope your boy isn't. I hope you can all rest soon!
ReplyDeleteDude, that would make me eat 1/2 a pie.
ReplyDeleteHope your week gets better!
ReplyDeleteIf it's any consolation the weekend wasn't great here either Lol (except I was the grumpy pants) Did I just say that out loud? Lol
I detest the feeling of a "lost" or "missed" weekend- I hope this week goes fast so you can have a better next weekend!
ReplyDeleteaaaww...you poor thing - thats awful:( I'm sorry you had such a crappy weekend...we are passing a cold around in our house and its my turn right now:( I hope you're week gets better and you and Nolan manage to avoid your hub's cold!!!
ReplyDeleteOh boy! Sorry to hear you've had a tough weekend. Hope you'll have a better week ahead! :)
ReplyDeleteThat is NO FUN at all! I hate it when they get off their schedules, especially at night. I hope he feels better and that you're getting more sleep :-)
ReplyDeleteAlso, I was thinking the same thing on Sunday: Giada was a sick mess on Sat, we had to go to the baby funeral that afternoon, and I woke up at 5am to go to work on Sunday. REFUND please!
Teething and tummy aches are no good. I hope everyone feels better soon.
ReplyDeleteColic and teething are a bad combo. Hope Nolan feels better soon! And you too Natalie!
ReplyDeleteHope everyone is feeling better...and sorry for the yucky weekend! I think we all need refunds sometimes.
ReplyDeleteahh...sorry your little guy is not feeling great. also hope your husband feels better soon...the "man" cold is not easy to handle!
ReplyDeleteHope your week is getting better!
oh no! I'm sorry your weekend/start to your week was not great :( I hope you and Nolan stay well and your hubby gets better soon! You should go to Starbucks and get a venti, that always makes me feel better :)
ReplyDeleteYou so need a redo!
ReplyDeleteI am sorry you had such a bad weekend =( That sounds like an awful way to spend the weekend! Hope your week is better and both you boy's are feeling good! Hope this weekend is going to be very relaxing for you =)
ReplyDelete~KM