Tuesday, May 3, 2011

To Be a Baby Means...

To be a baby means...falling asleep whenever and wherever you want like church for instance.But you must wake up for lunch though!

I think the baby has the right idea...catch some shut-eye at church and wake up to stuff your face. Sounds like a perfect plan to me! Happy Tuesday everyone!

12 comments:

  1. Nolan is such a cute and happy little guy! I love the picture of him wide-eyed and smiling! Hope you're having a good week so far

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! So true...these kids just don't know how good they've got it:) The pictures are super cute - hope you're having a good week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Babies get away with everything!! I totally needed a nap in church this week, but it probably would have been inappropriate....

    ReplyDelete
  4. How super cute is she?!? You are so right about a baby's life...how lovely! :) I hope you are having a Terrific Tuesday, Natalie!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those babies are smart! I would love to be a baby...all those little cat naps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm tempted to do that sometimes, too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I could be a baby sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh precious babies :) They are such angels! I hope you're having a great week...your posts always make me smile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the picture of your son racked out in church! That is too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips