Sounds like one of the best presents EVER! Hope you enjoy your spa day!
He is sure growing up fast to know that's what Mommy needed. What a good boy. You look terrific getting your massage :-)
Haha yeah I wish I could say that was me in the picture LOL :)
What a smart little boy Nolan is ;) That is so wonderful...hope you enjoyed it:)
Now that is a good way to spend a Saturday.
How awesome is that! You deserve it.
I hope you had an amazing and RELAXING time!!You deserve it Girl :-)
Oh, I hope you had a fantastic day! I need one of these soon!
Trying to contain the jealousy. Hope you had a great day.
He is such a smart boy! I hope you enjoy every second of it.
Hope you had a fantastic and relaxing Saturday :)
you lucky, lucky woman! Such thoughtful men you've got in your life. I'm in dying need of a good massage. You have inspired me to use my spa gift card that I've received at Christmas. Now if I could only fall a babysitter. Have a great time momma
How sweet! He's a keeper! : ) Hope you enjoyed yourself. Every mom should take a spa day every 6 months...if possible...I don't, but I'd like to. : )
I wish he had sent my son the memo. HA! enjoy your day. :)
Ahhh...how blessed you are! I can only imagine how that massage feels like....
Sounds like one of the best presents EVER! Hope you enjoy your spa day!
ReplyDeleteHe is sure growing up fast to know that's what Mommy needed. What a good boy. You look terrific getting your massage :-)
ReplyDeleteHaha yeah I wish I could say that was me in the picture LOL :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a smart little boy Nolan is ;) That is so wonderful...hope you enjoyed it:)
ReplyDeleteNow that is a good way to spend a Saturday.
ReplyDeleteHow awesome is that! You deserve it.
ReplyDeleteI hope you had an amazing and RELAXING time!!You deserve it Girl :-)
ReplyDeleteOh, I hope you had a fantastic day! I need one of these soon!
ReplyDeleteTrying to contain the jealousy. Hope you had a great day.
ReplyDeleteHe is such a smart boy! I hope you enjoy every second of it.
ReplyDeleteHope you had a fantastic and relaxing Saturday :)
ReplyDeleteyou lucky, lucky woman! Such thoughtful men you've got in your life. I'm in dying need of a good massage. You have inspired me to use my spa gift card that I've received at Christmas. Now if I could only fall a babysitter.
ReplyDeleteHave a great time momma
How sweet! He's a keeper! : ) Hope you enjoyed yourself. Every mom should take a spa day every 6 months...if possible...I don't, but I'd like to. : )
ReplyDeleteI wish he had sent my son the memo. HA! enjoy your day. :)
ReplyDeleteAhhh...how blessed you are! I can only imagine how that massage feels like....
ReplyDelete