Next time, I'm going too! It looks amazing there. I wish I was sitting in front on that clear water and blue sky right now. If only vacations happened more! Have a great day.
I love the beach. We've been going every year since we got married, but can't go this year b/c our daughter is still so little. But next year for sure!
I've had a really strong "craving" for a cruise lately. My parents are going in a couple of weeks and I'm SO jealous! I love all your photos. You guys are such a beautiful couple :-)
Next time, I'm going too! It looks amazing there. I wish I was sitting in front on that clear water and blue sky right now. If only vacations happened more! Have a great day.
ReplyDeleteIt looks amazing there!! All your vacation pictures are killing me!! I want to go somewhere :-)
ReplyDeleteLook at that long hair! Looks like it was a fun time.
ReplyDeleteyou guys have got to be one of the prettiest couples I have ever seen! The Bahamas are gorgeous :) I could use a beach vaca right about now!
ReplyDeleteI love the beach. We've been going every year since we got married, but can't go this year b/c our daughter is still so little. But next year for sure!
ReplyDeleteLooks amazing!! I've always wanted to go to the bahamas!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pics. I hope I get to go on that cruise one day.
ReplyDeleteI've had a really strong "craving" for a cruise lately. My parents are going in a couple of weeks and I'm SO jealous! I love all your photos. You guys are such a beautiful couple :-)
ReplyDeleteLooks fantastic there!
ReplyDeleteSo much fun! We went back in 2003!
ReplyDeleteA cruise is in my plans next year. I know you all had a ball!
ReplyDeletelooks amazing. I love the beach.
ReplyDelete