Friday, May 27, 2011

It's Finally Friday

Sorry I've been off the map for a few days...but between my computer crashing, trying to back up all my pics, and taking care of little boy I've just been all over the place. We are going to make our second attempt to get Nolan's 6 months pics (now 7 month pics but who's keeping count?) today so let's hope the weather cooperates. If we can't do it today, he is going to grow out of those cute outfits I bought him! I hope everyone has a great Memorial Day weekend with family and friends...make sure to take a break and relax or you might end up with this face:

21 comments:

  1. Love his romper. Super cute.

    Hopefully the nice weather has arrived, I feel your pain there. It seems like it's been raining for months on end now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Love the plaid!

    did you get everything taken care of with your computer?

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my - what a crazy couple of days you have had!!! I hope you were able to get all of your pics back - I would just die!!! I hope you guys have a WONDERFUL Memorial Day weekend!!

    I love Nolan's face in that pic - he's just too cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I hope you have a relaxing and fun long weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you get the pics! Have a great long weekend

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh he is so cute. I hope you got to take his photos, and if so..I cant wait to see how precious he is! I wish Andrew were still that little, soak it up...it goes by so fast! :) Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally adorable! You, your hubby and little Nolan make a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm ready to throw my computer.

    He is so stinkin cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah he is a doll, happy weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the picture. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. aaww :) Such a pumpkin, love his romper! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good luck on the pics. That can sometimes be quite the experience. What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  13. But, I want that face. He's too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  14. He is so cute! I hope your weekend was less hectic and that you have a fun Memorial day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a cute picture!!
    I am SO sorry about your computer crashing! Ah that's such a pain! We lost all of our dating pictures up to about one year of marriage because our computer crashed and I didn't have anything backed up :(

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awwww, he's adorable!! What a sweet baby boy! Happy Memorial Day! Hope y'all get some great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a cutie!!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and for such a super sweet comment...it made my night!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. You have a beautiful baby! I hope your computer continues to work and you had a fabulous Memorial Day!!! We did! : )

    ReplyDelete
  19. cuuute! it goes by so fast, huh? little boys are so fun though! we love our little man too ;)
    YOURS, MINE AND OURS

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips