LOVE Puerto Rico! So much that we got married there! We had 115 guests, and they all said how beautiful PR was! Great Pics!
Gorgeous pictures! I'd love to be at the beach right now!
So pretty! Wish I were there right now, lol!!
Beautiful pictures! You make me want to bug my hubby for a holiday now.
we've been thinking about this for our aniversary next year...would you recommend it? love your resort? beautiful pics-xoxokristen
Oh I wish I was there! So beautiful!
AH! How fun!! Ya'll take the best trips and now I'm really craving some beach weather:)
My husband's family is Puerto Rican and I would love to visit there one day. Especially after seeing these pics.
Where in Puerto Rico were you? I went a couple years ago, and it was just as gorgeous as your pictures!
LOVE Puerto Rico! So much that we got married there! We had 115 guests, and they all said how beautiful PR was! Great Pics!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous pictures! I'd love to be at the beach right now!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty! Wish I were there right now, lol!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures! You make me want to bug my hubby for a holiday now.
ReplyDeletewe've been thinking about this for our aniversary next year...would you recommend it? love your resort? beautiful pics-
ReplyDeletexoxo
kristen
Oh I wish I was there! So beautiful!
ReplyDeleteAH! How fun!! Ya'll take the best trips and now I'm really craving some beach weather:)
ReplyDeleteMy husband's family is Puerto Rican and I would love to visit there one day. Especially after seeing these pics.
ReplyDeleteWhere in Puerto Rico were you? I went a couple years ago, and it was just as gorgeous as your pictures!
ReplyDelete