Girl you're killing me with the beach pics. I so miss the ocean and sand!! I think we're going to try and go next year. I'm already counting down the days.
I just love Wordless Wednesdays and seeing the pictures! You and your hubby are adorable and how sweet that he was your college sweetheart! :) I hope you are enjoying your Memorial Day!
Love all the beach pics!
ReplyDeleteso cute! Wish you were closer, we'd be great real-life buddies :)
ReplyDeletexoxo
kristen
haha! I love your lobster bib! And the pineapple drink looks fabulous.
ReplyDeleteI think you need to rename your wordless wednesdays to "my past travel that will make you envious!" :)
Oh, is there anything better than the beach!! Love it:) looks like a blast:)
ReplyDeletethe picture of you in the lobster bib is adorable.
ReplyDeleteYou have wonderful beach pictures.
ReplyDeletehow awesome - I've been dying to get down to the Keys...these pics are making me want to go even more!!!
ReplyDeleteThe beach looks great.
ReplyDeleteOhhhhh, makes me wanna go to FL and visit the beach!!!! Such great pics!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm ready to go back!
ReplyDeleteThe water looks beautiful :)
ReplyDeleteYour wordless Wednesday always makes me a tad bit jealous. Your adorable, and the beach pics look divine.
ReplyDeleteI adore the picture of you in the lobster bib!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pics! Love the keys!
ReplyDeleteI'm going to the beach for my holiday. Thanks for the 'preview'! Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteThese are beautiful pictures!
ReplyDeleteGirl you're killing me with the beach pics. I so miss the ocean and sand!! I think we're going to try and go next year. I'm already counting down the days.
ReplyDeleteLove the shots...I so want to go to the beach and have lobster!
ReplyDeleteI just love Wordless Wednesdays and seeing the pictures! You and your hubby are adorable and how sweet that he was your college sweetheart! :) I hope you are enjoying your Memorial Day!
ReplyDeleteLiesl :)