Thursday, May 19, 2011

Sensational 7 Months!

I seriously can't believe you are 7 months old! Really? I keep thinking you are going to stay small forever but obviously this is not true. A lot of firsts happened this month...such as your two first baby teeth making their appearance! They sure did give you a lot of heck, but they have finally cut through your little swollen gums. Please bare with me as I tried to get a pic of those 2 little teeth...here are the best shots I got:We also started trying new baby foods that I have been making from scratch. Your first was pears and then we tried butternut squash. You are actually a pretty good eater so far. We've expanded on your food by trying apples, yellow squash, green peas, bananas, sweet potatoes, and avocados. You were not a fan of the avocados, and this was the first food you actually refused to swallow. Hey we'll give it a second try in the future! Next up will be peaches and nectarines!

We had our first Mother's Day where you were so thoughtful and bought your mommy a much needed spa day!We had your baptism, and you did so good and didn't even cry!We also went on our second visit to your baby friend Ethan.We celebrated your first Easter where the Easter bunny was very good to you!You can sit up now, but you are not very interested in it because the "sitting up" toys don't fit in your mouth and with your teething that's where you want all your toys to go! You are now army crawling across the floor and getting up on your knees. You will push up with your arms in a separate motion, so I don't think it will be long before you connect the two moves. I am so not rushing this because you are already getting into things and you can't even really crawl yet!You have started saying, "Mum, mum" when you are playing almost like you are British and saying, "Hello mummy." Maybe mama will be your first word after all!

You weigh about 16.5 pounds and measuring over 27 inches in length. You are wearing mostly 6 months and 6-9 months clothing still. You're just the cutest little thing and when we are out and about everyone says you are such a calm baby! Little do they know! :) You love getting out and going on new adventures. I can't believe my little boy is over half way to a year old! You are such a blessing to us. Happy 7 months little guy...Mommy and Daddy love you very much!

19 comments:

  1. 7 months, they grow up so fast dont they. Ugh sometimes I wish I could freeze those moments :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy 7 months cutie! I can't believe how fast they grow! And look at those two little teeth! Such a big boy you've got.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 7 months! Look at those eyes! He is so handsome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! Happy Seven Months!!!

    Seriously, if I could somehow get a guarantee (sp?) that I could have a baby that cute, I'd be more ready, lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 7 months!! Maggie is just 9 days older than your little guy. :) She's already crawling and into everything. :) But no teeth yet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy 7 months, Nolan!!! He is such a precious little boy - those pics of him are just adorable and I love that you can see his little chompers that have broken through:)

    What a great month with all sorts of milestones met:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, Natalie, he is just way too cute! And he looks like such a happy baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i absolutely love the pics of his "wittle" teeth! So adorable!!! Happy 7 months!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww Natalie, you made me all teary reading this and looking at the pictures. Makin' me miss my kids' baby days. Your family's truly blessed. Real happy for you! And those EYES...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omg, how do you stand the cuteness?! He is adorable! I love his eyes! Happy 7 months to him & congrats to mom & dad!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my! He is so beautiful! I know you are so proud :) They grow up too fast!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that he is talking already. JDaniel's first word was yum!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable!

    Teething is never any fun. Hope you don't have too many problems with the rest of them.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute! His big brown eyes crack me up. happy weekend

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy 7 Months! You have a seriously handsome boy. And I LOVE his name, it's actually what the hub and I were thinking of naming our next one.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh he is so happy and sweet! At first you think time is dragging, but then they start getting fun and all of a sudden it flies by.

    BTW, we have that some mobile and I think we have the same crib!

    ReplyDelete
  17. How Cute! I love this post. He is so photogenic! Happy 7 months! My youngest gagged on avocados when I introduced them and he still won't eat them. My oldest, however can scarf a whole avo in one sitting!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy SITS day! I just adore this post, your son is adorable! My son will be 7 months in two days! He has two teeth already and he's almost got the crawling thing down! As excited as I am to see him turn into his own person, I don't want him to grow up!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips