Friday, May 13, 2011

Let the Games Begin!

Looks like someone has figured out how to open the drawer of the TV stand...
Baby proofing might be a necessity sooner than I thought!

(Also I am still waiting for my post from yesterday to show back up in blogger...since they are having technical issues. Has your posts shown back up yet?)


7 comments:

  1. I love those pictures!!! He is adorable and so proud of himself for opening the drawer. Happy Friday and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw!! he looks so proud of himself!! And if he can do this stuff from his belly, wait until he's walking.... lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh oh, mama!! You're in trouble now! hehe :)

    And NO, my post is still MIA too. I'm very annoyed with blogger right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And the fun starts. Soon all your pots and pans will be all over the kitchen floor whenever you make dinner and your dvds spred all over the family room floor 180 times a day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. he is such a happy baby! hard to get upset with those smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is adorable! Uhg, I know that's coming soon for us too and I'm not ready for it.

    But hey, if you ever need anything out of that drawer, he's your man. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. He's very cute! Wait til he starts taking stuff OUT of the drawer :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips