1. You can do most activities with one arm. These include but are not limited to cooking, cleaning, and even using the bathroom while holding your baby. (Don't act like you haven't done that!)
2. Your car stereo is your best friend because it's there to drown out the baby cries as you drive.
3. You leave the house with like 5 bags but you still end up forgetting something for the little rugrat.
4. You cringe at the static from the baby monitor because you know when you look over to the clock it's going to be before 6am.
5. Your house is now taken over by baby toys, activities, and swings. Where did your cute house go? It has been taken over by the baby monster!
Happy Tuesday Everyone!
I did a post like this too! I especially love #1... when you gotta go, you gotta go. Lol! I seem to remember everything for Gwen, and forget what I need for me!
ReplyDeleteAgreed to all of the above! hahaha. So cute.
ReplyDeleteLOVE this post... so true for all you mommies! :)
ReplyDeleteIt's funny how so many of these (perhaps not the one handed bathroom one...) pertain to my husband as well....
ReplyDeleteI would add...In addition to doing things with one arm you can also use your toes to pick up various items.
ReplyDeleteAt least those baby monsters are cute!
ReplyDelete(And going to the bathroom while holding a baby is an essential mom skill in my book.)
lol! So true! I'm so fortunate though...my baby rarely, if ever, cries in the car :)
ReplyDeleteGreat post...oh the way our lives have changed!
ReplyDeleteI can SO relate to all of these things!!! And I swore I was going to steer clear of all of the cheesy baby stuff but now my house is covered in it!! Hope you're having a great Tuesday!
ReplyDeleteSo true, all of it!! I remember I once bragged to my husband that I could wear one of the babies in the Baby Bjorn while going pee. I was so proud of myself for figuring out how to be completely hands-free in the bathroom. That was the highlight of my life back then!
ReplyDeleteSO TRUE!! Loved this post!
ReplyDeleteps: we wouldn't need 5 bags if it was fashionable to walk around with a roll away suitcase! =)
http://tosots.blogspot.com/