I have never been to Chicago, and I want to go so BADLY!!! I'm *trying* to get my husband to see how important it would be for me to attend a blog conference there this fall. It looks like you had fun!!
I've only been to Chicago once and that was for work:( I did get to do a bit of walking around and loved it but it would have been much better if the hubs had been with me. I LOVE the pictures - looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Hope you're having a great Wednesday!!
My hubby and I talk about going to Chicago ALL the time! It is on our MUST DO list!!! Your pictures are fantastic! I may have to hit you up for some Chi-town pointers. :)
Chicago is a wonderful city! So much to see and do...I'm going to do a blog post about what we did in the future. Samantha you can definitely get some pointers because we had some tours we really enjoyed.
I have never been to Chicago, and I want to go so BADLY!!! I'm *trying* to get my husband to see how important it would be for me to attend a blog conference there this fall. It looks like you had fun!!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures! I've never been to Chicago, but I know I'd love the city!
ReplyDeleteWe went there last spring and *LOVED* it! I want to go back and do one of the touristy boat tours that goes through the city.
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous sky line!
I loooooove Chi-town!
ReplyDeleteI've only been to Chicago once and that was for work:( I did get to do a bit of walking around and loved it but it would have been much better if the hubs had been with me. I LOVE the pictures - looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Hope you're having a great Wednesday!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE Chicago! My IRL BF is from there so we get to go pretty often and can stay with her family. Such a fun city!
ReplyDeletecute photo
ReplyDeleteI like it
xoxo
Looks like fun! Nice that you got some pictures of the two of you together. I always find it difficult to get pics with my husband.
ReplyDeleteMy hubby and I talk about going to Chicago ALL the time! It is on our MUST DO list!!! Your pictures are fantastic! I may have to hit you up for some Chi-town pointers. :)
ReplyDeleteChicago is a wonderful city! So much to see and do...I'm going to do a blog post about what we did in the future. Samantha you can definitely get some pointers because we had some tours we really enjoyed.
ReplyDelete