So fun!
Oh My Word.... he is so PRECIOUS!! Maybe I DO want a baby now, lol!!!
Oh my goodness - how fun!!! I love his hat:)
My boys LOVE the zoo. We go once a week in the summer. Great shots at the Grand Canyon as well. I went there when I was a kid and I'd love to go back.
Thanks everyone! LOL he wasn't really that interested in the animals but at least we got to enjoy the weather, and I got to hang out with my friend and her kids and have an adult conversation :)
I'm glad you got to take Nolan to the zoo. Even if he won't remember it you will and will treasure it forever!
I stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say hi! Your son is so handsome! Looks like a fun day at the zoo :)
Yay for zoo day!
Adorable!! Love that expression!New follower!
So fun!
ReplyDeleteOh My Word.... he is so PRECIOUS!! Maybe I DO want a baby now, lol!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness - how fun!!! I love his hat:)
ReplyDeleteMy boys LOVE the zoo. We go once a week in the summer. Great shots at the Grand Canyon as well. I went there when I was a kid and I'd love to go back.
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone! LOL he wasn't really that interested in the animals but at least we got to enjoy the weather, and I got to hang out with my friend and her kids and have an adult conversation :)
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you got to take Nolan to the zoo. Even if he won't remember it you will and will treasure it forever!
ReplyDeleteI stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say hi!
ReplyDeleteYour son is so handsome! Looks like a fun day at the zoo :)
Yay for zoo day!
ReplyDeleteYay for zoo day!
ReplyDeleteAdorable!! Love that expression!
ReplyDeleteNew follower!