Saturday, April 30, 2011

The Princess Look-A-Like

I'm sure you are like me and most of the world in the fact that you probably watched at least a portion of the Royal Wedding. Kate looked beautiful and elegant as expected. It was so sweet to watch because you know Prince William and Kate wanted to bust out smiling but they were really trying to be all proper. They are a modern day fairytale but one that everyone can relate to since Kate just seems like a normal gal who just happened to fall in love with her prince charming. In this case, he is actually a real prince! Can you imagine trying to sleep the night before knowing the next day you will be princess? I'm sure she didn't sleep a wink. Anyways, the point of this post is that I think that Lauren Conrad and Kate look-a-like. Maybe it's the very defined eyes...or maybe it's the smile. Do you think they favor or am I just crazy?

9 comments:

  1. I'd never noticed that before but they do look a lot alike based on these pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually didn't watch any of it, but I read plenty of recaps in the blog world and saw lots of pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They do! Lauren should dye her hair. =)

    http://tosots.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I watched more of the wedding than I should probably admit. And I cried, because I'm all lame like that. And, you are SO RIGHT about their resemblance!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They totally do - I had never noticed that before!!! And...I must admit...I was an avid Laguna and Hills watcher:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think you're crazy at all...both beautiful girls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can totally see it! I wish I had that timeless beauty... *sigh* hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you are absolutely right! I never noticed that before.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips