My sweet little boy turns 6 months tomorrow. I can't believe that you are already 1/2 a year old! Where does the time go? Last week we started your solid food journey. You did not like rice cereal at all, and I'm pretty sure your first word was "Yuck" but who could blame you? So we started you on some homemade pears. You didn't say yuck, but you didn't know what to think either. Hey they taste good to me! You love standing up in your activity center now, and I can actually tell you to stand up and you will stretch those little legs as far as they can go. You are still rolling all over the place, and I don't know where I'll find you if I walk out the living room. Usually you are off the activity mat on the hardwood floor looking like a fish out water as you try to swim across the floor.You are so close to crawling, but everyone tells me not to rush that because once you start you will be gone and baby proofing will be a must. You made your first trip to the zoo last month, and we had our first epic fail of traveling alone due to a traffic accident. You already like to dance and get a kick out when we sing and dance around with you. You also love it when your daddy plays "Superbaby" with you and makes you a baby airplane. We don't go to your next doctor visit until next week, but you are close to 15 lbs and over 26 inches tall. You are wearing 6 month and 6-9 month clothing. You are still teething but the first two are still just under the surface. We are still going to Stroller Strides where you will soon to learn to hit on the older girl babies. This weekend you will have your first Easter with your first Easter basket! I enjoy hitting all the milestones, but it is also sad because that means you are growing up and won't be little for long. Happy 6 Months my little love!
What a cutie! Happy 1/2 birthday baby boy! Giada wasn't crazy about rice cereal either in the beginning, but like you said, who can blame them. It's not the best tasting food on the planet. Haha
AAWWW-he is just too adorable!!! What a busy month it's been for little Nolan! Addie is doing the fish out of water thing too and the whole growing up is just so bittersweet:)
Glad I came across your blog! You have a precious baby boy!! LOVING your blog:)
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie! Happy 1/2 birthday baby boy!
ReplyDeleteGiada wasn't crazy about rice cereal either in the beginning, but like you said, who can blame them. It's not the best tasting food on the planet. Haha
LOVE his big bright eyes!
ReplyDeleteLOL at his "first word being yuck"... He'll get the hang of it soon!
those are some GREAT pictures!! Your son is just too cute!!
ReplyDeleteMy little Isabelle didn't like rice cereal either, but she likes the baby oatmeal. Silly kids!
At almost 8 months, we don't have any crawling yet, and while I'm excited for it, I'm also enjoying the last little time before baby is EVERYWHERE.
AAWWW-he is just too adorable!!! What a busy month it's been for little Nolan! Addie is doing the fish out of water thing too and the whole growing up is just so bittersweet:)
ReplyDelete6 months is a big milestone! What a cutie!
ReplyDeleteHappy 6 months Nolan!
ReplyDeleteSoooooo CUTE!!! Seriously, if you keep posting adorable pictures of him, I'm throwing out last week's post about no being ready....
ReplyDeleteHappy 6 months Nolan! They grow up quick don't they? :-)
ReplyDeleteHappy 6 months! Beginning foods is always, well, fun?!? ;)
ReplyDeleteHa ha yeah it definitely is interesting...he keeps looking at me like "Mom why are you shoving this stuff down my throat?"
ReplyDeleteLook at those big eyes - what a cutie pie. Such a fun age; watching them explore the world.
ReplyDeleteHow sweet. Happy 6 months. Starting on real foods is always an adventure.
ReplyDelete