Friday, April 1, 2011

Now I Know Why Moms Drive Mini-Vans


Here is a picture of the back of my small SUV as I travel to Girls' Weekend with Nolan. This is just a picture of what I packed in the back...I also have the back seat packed too! I mean where does the baby even sit after all this luggage for a 2 night travel? I mean you have to pack the pack'n'play, the stroller, my suitcase, his baby bag, my breast pump/accessories, toys, and an activity mat!

I say I will never drive a mini-van, but if I have more children...my options might be limited!

4 comments:

  1. Try packing a corolla where the stroller takes up the whole trunk lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always said I would never drive a mini-van but my trunk looks alot like yours whenever we go anywhere-I don't know what I'm going to when I have 2...or 3! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natalie, that's why you just get a bigger SUV!!! A seven seater! Who knew you had so much stuff with a baby, but luckily as they get older the supply of stuff goes down, of course if you have another by that time it just goes back up again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha I guess that's true Sara...I'll have to upgrade to the huge SUV lol!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips