Listen next time you decide to ride my SUV tail, and then have the audacity to flip me off you better recognize...because you hit my car and hurt my little boy and YOUR BUTT is TOAST. I did not cut you off...as a matter of fact you were the slow car in the left lane which really should be against the law. So don't be mad if we (the normal speed cars) decided to pass you in the right lane. Sincerely,
Mama Bear
what happened?!
ReplyDeleteThis guy was tailgating me and decided to flip me off...I should have been the one doing that! I was so mad!
ReplyDeletePlus I wasn't driving slow...he was...and in the left lane at that!
ReplyDeleteWhat an idiot! I hope you and Nolan are OK.
ReplyDeleteWould it make you feel better if I told you I've given you The Versatile Blogger Award?
http://mamawantsthis.blogspot.com/2011/04/hey-award.html
People can be so rude when driving.
ReplyDeleteUGH!! I hate slow cars in the left lane! You tell those bad drivers what's up!
ReplyDeleteI'm following your blog :)