I am going to copy my friend Laura and participate in the 2011 Ultimate Blog Party! I only started blogging last month, so I am still learning the ropes. I have just left my job in corporate world after 6 1/2 years to become a stay at home to my almost 6 month old little boy Nolan. I married my college sweetheart about 3 1/2 years ago, but we've been together for 10 years (feel like I should be able to add those 7 years to our wedding anniversary ha ha!) We have two dogs, Molly a Jack Russell Terrier, and Teddy a Cairn Terrier. I love to travel and hope to blog about my travels when I am not blogging about my journey of motherhood. I enjoy reading all types of books when I have the time (I believe being a mother=no time) and scrapbooking when my little boy actually takes a nap. I used to love playing volleyball and basketball when I was younger, but it is a lot harder to play team sports when you are older, so I am going to attempt to learn how to play golf and tennis this year. I hope you enjoy my blog and become a new follower...leave a comment so I can check out yours too!
Hi! I'm stopping by from the UBP! Congrats on starting the new blog....I am fairly new too! I love meeting new bloggers so stop by and visit to see how I am creating a healthy home for my family if you get the chance! I'm your newest follower!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to blogging! I have only been in the game for a little over 3 months but I have learned a lot so far. I also used to work in the corporate world but I quit my job after my second child was born to be a SAHM. What a change but totally worth it. Blogging is a great way to feel connected as a SAHM.
ReplyDeleteI'm excited for you--a new SAHM! I made the same switch just over a year ago and have never regretted it.
ReplyDeleteStopping by from the UBP! Welcome to blogging. :)
Saw you on TV's Take!! Love your blog! I also played a lot of sports when I was young and have fallen out of it. Wish I hadn't. Would love to have you stop by over at LYLAS sometime!!! : ) Can't wait to read more!
ReplyDeleteElle
http://LYLASandCo.com
Cute blog! I'm stopping by from UBP! I've become a SAHM (after working 10 years of motherhood) in the last 2 years. I love it now that I'm settled. I find blogging a great way to make connections while being at home.
ReplyDeleteVisiting from UBP and now following.
ReplyDeleteI am a new blogger too...we started about the same time. Looking forward to getting to know you better!
Hi...found you at UBP. I am recently a convert from corporate to home so I was drawn to your blog name. I have 3 and my oldest is 4, two boys and one girl. I continued to work for 2 years after I had my first and slowly transitioned to being at home full-time. Blogging is so fun and is a great outlet and way to feel connected for me. So nice to meet you. I hope you will visit me.
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the blogging world! I'm a new follower from the Ultimate Blog Party. Nice to meet you! Hope you can stop by and say hi. :)
ReplyDeleteWife on the Roller Coaster