It's the little things that drive me crazy...here's a short list from the past week that just drive me batty.
1) Being honked at as I pull out of my street onto the main highway. Look it's a blind curve, and I have to dart out like a bat out of H#$% so I don't get hit from the other direction. Believe me I don't want to endanger my life or my little baby so I really don't want to pull out in front of you. If you weren't going 70 down a 45 mph road, we wouldn't have that problem. So slow down and don't honk at me as if I just randomly pulled out in front of you. I assure you I didn't.
2) Today I saw a lady leave her buggy in between two cars. That's twice in one week! What's worse it was one of those little itty bitty carts. I gave the lady a rude look but she still just left it there.
3) As I was walking in the dry cleaners today with the baby carrier and my bag of clothes to drop off, a lady is walking out. I thought great she can hold the door open for me. Nope...she basically slammed the door in my face. Really, lady? I am not asking for special treatment because I have a baby, I'm just asking for common courtesy. Heck I always hold the door for people even if they don't have a baby. It's just a nice NORMAL thing to do.
4) My dog finds it necessary to bark as soon as the garage door opens. You know it's my husband why do you bark like a maniac? Quit trying to sabotage nap time!
I'm sure there are more, but that's all my mom brain can remember!
UGH!!! I totally feel you on the dog barking!!! Ours did that today during nap time and I really wanted to kill them (ok ok, maybe it wasn't that extreme!!)
ReplyDeleteAnd not holding doors? RUUUUDE.
The not holding doors thing drives me crazy!!! Especially when someone looks right at you, sees you have your hands full, and doesn't even stop for a second to hold the door! Hope you're having a great week:)
ReplyDeleteThat was so rude she just slammed the door on you. Some people can be just so heartless. I always hold the door for people. ALWAYS
ReplyDeleteThat lady at the dry cleaners was just rude not to hold the door open.
ReplyDeleteMy dog used to bark all the time when it was my little ones nap time. Needless to say he was almost sent to a new home a couple times.
You know how I feel about the shopping carts, lol. In my town, the speed limit is 35, and I follow that (I like rules). It makes people crazy. Even my husband complains about. But that's why he gets tickets...
ReplyDeleteAnd lady was just rude- for no reason. People have no decency anymore!
ReplyDeleteHello,
ReplyDeleteFollowing you from the hop! Please stop by and say hi Areyouamom.com
Thanks and have a great day!
Maureen
No courtesy these days! Rude people!
ReplyDeleteThat not holding the door thing happened to me a few times too. Rude.
ReplyDeleteYou know what else is rude? Going threw airport security with a baby and having to get your kid out of the car seat, put it on the "check band thing", fold your stroller one handed and lock it, get your laptop out to get checked plus the rest of my stuff, while holding a baby in one arm, and this entire time having a whole bunch of TSA people just staring at me and not offering to help. I was like WTH is wrong with those people????
And the barking dog? That so gets me going too when we go to other people's houses and they go nuts and wake up my kid.
Happy easter girl! Here's to great weekend