Today was Nolan's first Easter and between his basket from the Easter Bunny, gifts from both grandparents, great-aunt, and his great-grandmother he really racked up! This kid must have some super baby charm! I hope everyone had a great Easter with your loved ones! :)
How adorable!!! Nolan looks precious - I love all of his expressions and yes, it looks like the easter bunny was good to him this year:) Hope you guys had a wonderful easter!!
He is SO CUTE!! I love the third- to- last picture... His eyes are huge!! Also, he got a TON of Easter gifts- when did baskets for grown- ups stop happening??
Looks like he racked up!!!
ReplyDeleteHe definitely scored big on the Easter goodies! I love his plaid overalls :)
ReplyDeleteHe hit it big this Easter. Very cute pics!
ReplyDeleteHeyy!! You're blog is just precious. And that baby boy is just gorgeous! So glad to follow your sweet blog :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful family Natalie! Happy (late) Easter!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures! The Easter Bunny was very good to your little man :)
ReplyDeleteHow adorable!!! Nolan looks precious - I love all of his expressions and yes, it looks like the easter bunny was good to him this year:) Hope you guys had a wonderful easter!!
ReplyDeleteHe is SO CUTE!! I love the third- to- last picture... His eyes are huge!! Also, he got a TON of Easter gifts- when did baskets for grown- ups stop happening??
ReplyDeleteI know...I'm thinking if this is Easter what are birthdays and Christmas going to be like? I need a bigger house!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!! I love the overalls. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a lucky, lucky boy he is! You guys are such a beautiful family :-) I'm glad you had a great Easter :-)
ReplyDeleteHe does look like he racked up! So sweet!
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter to you and to your sweet Nolan. He defiently has baby charm. It's gotta be those eyes.
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter to you, Natalie! Love the first picture of Nolan smiling, and the ones of you and him, or you, your husband, and him. Very sweet!
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful family.
ReplyDelete