Friday, April 1, 2011

Crib Sheets-My Archnemesis


I remember when I was pregnant I was so excited about getting my baby's crib all set up. I thought how cute it is...and how perfect it will be for my little boy...and he'll sleep in it and dream of sugar plum fairies and all that jazz. Well...flash forward to now and you will find that the crib and I have found ourselves in a continuous battle, and I must say the crib is winning this war. I absolutely HATE take that back...DESPISE changing out a crib sheet. It's like wrestling with a pig! You try oh so gently not to mess up your precious bumper, yet the sheet will not come off unless you've totally destroyed where you had your bumper placed not to mention your crib skirt has now decided to join the party and shift itself so that it is in all disarray.

Needless to say, my little boy's crib sheets don't get changed out as much as they should be. So for this I apologize...but Nolan I think you would rather have dirty sheets than deal with a frazzled mother! (hey I did change it out this morning so cut me some slack!)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, great post! - I have lost skin on my fingers trying to change crib sheets - there has got to be a better solution!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I think I came out with bruises from changing it out! Ridiculous! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips