In July, I came back from a bloggy break and had some one-on-one time with Nolan.
We then had a rainy 4th but still enjoyed a parade and the aquarium. It seriously rained that whole weekend!
I talked about my boy not being a baby anymore...and then my actual baby turned 10 months and then 11 months!
I finally got in a groove of being a mom of two. I reflected back on my school days and wondered if my boys would do the same one day.
We finished off the month by staying out until the sun goes down.
August we started off with a bang with some hiking and Conley's 1st Birthday Bash.
Nolan started not being so sweet, and I shared my favorite go-to dish, Ham and Tomato Pie.
Another busy week in my household, Nolan went back to MDO and had some fun with trucks.
I had a serious post about friendships of the past and how sometimes friendships expire.
We headed off to the beach for vacation and some fun in the sun! I also shared some facts about when you travel with me.
A late post about Conley turning 12 months, and then a night out with the gals!
We finished the month out with my 6th year wedding anniversary!
Man, I'm tired just from writing that...now it's your turn share your third quarter and win some prizes!
(You can link up for this third week until Wednesday, December 25th 11:59 PST)
You check out the rules from the first week's recap!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Natalie















I love the way you do this because it is so nice to look back on the year and think of everything you did! :)-Ashley
ReplyDeleteI'm thinking of doing a similar year reflections post soon. So much happened this year! Namely, I met all of you!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet family and a great idea!!!!
ReplyDeletewordsaboutwaverly.blogspot.com
I remember the post about friendships expiring and so many more of these! And your boys look so much bigger now than even 6 months ago!
ReplyDeleteHappy Belated Anniversary! It looks like you had a great summer.
ReplyDeleteGeez, a year in review? I don't remember what I had for lunch yesterday. (That's a lie. It was a gorgeous ham and cheese melt on brioche.) Speaking of memorable food (we were, weren't we?) that ham and potato pie had me at hello.
ReplyDeleteShe can bring her friend, the 6-gallon margarita from that last picture, if she really wants.
Oh I remember that amazing beach vacation. I keep telling my hubby we have to try and actually leave Canada and go see the world at some point. It's amazing to see how the boys have grown, and that sweet lil baby face just keeps getting cuter!
ReplyDeleteYou sure had a busy summer! :)
ReplyDeleteYour boys are so cute! Wait. Have I already said that?
ReplyDeletewhew! looks like you guys had a busy summer- packed with lots of fun though! time sure does fly by!
ReplyDeleteYou did do a ton those months! Always so good to take advantage of the summer. Love the birthday pictures, he is so so adorable.
ReplyDelete