In January, my boys were keeping me on my toes. Nolan was showing off his dance moves to bring in the new year, and my little one was turning 5 months. Hard to believe he's over 15 months now!
We were pretty busy in February, but I took the time to write about the little moments that matter. Conley also was baptized in February right before Valentine's Day.
We had lots of fun with Valentine's Day play dates and school parties.
And then the baby turned six months...
Then before we knew it, we were heading into March!
We did a little toddler learning and some busy bags to keep him entertained!
I then wrote a post about my little loves and celebrated a two year blog anniversary! Crazy to think I'll soon be on three years. We then had a very warm St. Patrick's Day and pulled out the green and the flip flops!
We ended the month with a getting to know me post and finally catching up with Conley's seven month post.
Wow, it's crazy how much can happen in just three months! It is nice to look back at the boys and see what fun/or not fun we had that month. So join in with us and link up your first three months review and use the #RE2013 to share the love!
(Linky will be open for the first three months review until Wednesday, December 11th 11:59 PST)
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Natalie









I love how festive your family is for the holidays! Such cute pictures :D Your boys are too cute!
ReplyDeleteSounds like such a fun giveaway...and I love a good recap! :)-Ashley
ReplyDeleteLove these recap posts especially when someone has a little baby as you can literally just watch them grow over the year! I remember your toddler learning projects, they were all so creative. Thank you so much for hosting with me.
ReplyDeleteWow looks like you had a great start to your year! The baby has really grown, OMG!
ReplyDeletePretty awesome! And it is fun to see older photos of the boys. I'll have to look into this!
ReplyDeleteI remember all these posts, because I'm pretty sure I read each of them. :)
ReplyDeleteThis year has really whizzed past, hasn't it?
My goodness...to see it all in pics: my how much the little one has grown! still the cutest lil face ever.
ReplyDeleteBut this also confirms for me why us moms are so tired! Ha
Oh HELLO adorable kiddo pictures!! so sweet!! It is amazing how fast they grow and love that you captured the months along the way!! The Valentine's Party looks so fun!! :)
ReplyDeleteI love looking back! It is amazing to think how quickly they grow, isn't it?
ReplyDeleteOh my! You have the most adorable kids! You had a great start to the year.
ReplyDeleteI love Conley's cute monthly pictures - I miss having a little snuggly baby :) And you are an awesome mom on holidays obviously! I mean, I know you are all the time, but the holidays must be super fun at your house - so creative!
ReplyDeleteYour boys are adorable! And what a fun mom you are! Good to meet you!
ReplyDeleteOh my! I still picture your little guy this little!
ReplyDeleteThose Valentine treats look so good!
It's great for me to get a look back since I just started reading your blog a few months ago! This is a great idea!
ReplyDelete