I met up with my friends Jessica and Melissa. I have known Jessica since the 3rd grade, and Melissa since high school. (Melissa is on the left and Jessica in the middle)
Throughout the years, we have continued to be friends after marriages and children. As I have written on here before that I do have great friendships from different periods of my life---these two are ones that have been there the whole time.
I'm so glad we were able to get away from the kiddos for a night and have a great time together and can't wait until the next time!
Do you make time to catch up with friends?
Natalie
a.jpg)


Glad you had a fun night out! :)
ReplyDeleteYay for a fun night out! I go nuts if I don't get out every now and then. I have a group of friends that gets together once a month for dinner and a book club that meets once a month. Thank goodness!! :) --Lisa
ReplyDeleteSo glad you had a fun girls night. A week ago we had a girls day with my sister, the first one since my nephew was born. It was so nice! Even though I love spending time with my nephew and my brother-in-law, it was nice to have some just girls time with my sis.
ReplyDeleteIt's so, so important to take some time for yourself, I'm glad you went out! Looking good!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun night out! I keep up with friends on the phone and going to breakfast.
ReplyDeleteMOST DEFINITELY! It's the only way I keep my sanity. Girls nights out... I make time for one at least once a month, more often if possible!! Thankfully, my husband also recognizes the value of that time with my girls as well. So glad you got out and spent time with the girls!
ReplyDeleteI need a GNO desperately. Need to start planning ASAP. :)
ReplyDeleteLooks like fun and you look fantastic!
ReplyDeleteI haven't had an overnight away from Des yet, but I've certainly had long periods of time away from him, like last week when I left him with my parents and photographed a wedding an hour from their house. That was a long day/night.
What fun!! Sounds like an awesome time spent with good friends!
ReplyDeleteAw! First of all - you all look gorgeous! And there is noting like a GNO - especially with old friends. They are golden. You all look like you are having the best time. I've never regretted a night out with the girls.
ReplyDeleteGood for you! It's hard to leave the little ones behind but can be such a recharge on the Mommy battery! Especially with good friends who are always with you thick and thin!
ReplyDeleteYou can see the kindness of friendship in the eyes. Love the pictures!
ReplyDeleteMy friends either don't have children or they have children in high school, so my situation is a little weird with having a 7 month old at the age of 43. I'd like to say I make more time, but it's not so easy right now.
That is so great! I need to be better about this. It's hard because most of my childhood friends have moved away and all my college friends live on the west coast. I do have a small group of girl friends that live nearby and I am eternally grateful for their friendship!
ReplyDeleteWhat fun! So glad you were able to get out; time with friends is very special. I love getting out to catch up with my friends.
ReplyDeleteThat looks like a blast! I have a group of friends that try to do this but we keep having babies at alternate times so it seems like someone can't leave a little bitty at one time or another.
ReplyDeleteIn that top picture, you all look like sisters!! :o) Glad you got some time away!
ReplyDeleteyou are all beautiful and so glad you had a good night out.
ReplyDeleteMy mommies group starts up next week and I am so looking forward to it!! this will be the first time I am not trying to look after any of my children while we are trying to talk, so it will be completely new for me.
We are also doing this parenting study book, so that should be interesting too.
It's night quite the same a "night out", but I love our little group that shares all the joys and struggles, and are committed to encouraging one another.
How fun! I need to be better about having a night out or even just lunch dates with friends! I don't do it often enough but it really is good for us moms and so refreshing!
ReplyDeleteSo so awesome you have life long friends like that and good for you for getting out!
ReplyDeleteGirls' nights are so important...even if they only happen once in a great while! You're looking great, Natalie!!
ReplyDelete