Conley you are still a great eater and pretty much will eat most items, but there are a few things you won't eat. You love drinking from your straw sippy cup. We've started a little whole milk, but you'd rather drink water instead.
We've started to call you "Baby Godzilla" because you are a destructive little guy. You love to attack Nolan's fire station. You have a fascination of knocking over any toys, hitting them together, or even throwing them.
Boy oh boy do you have a temper and a scowl when you have something taken away from you...usually something you shouldn't had. Or if a toy is out of your reach watch out!
Besides that you are usually a happy guy with the biggest grin! Now that smile has three bottom teeth. And we can now see about four top ones about to make their arrival.
Happy belated 11 months my baby boy!
Natalie

Oh goodness! Happy Birthday to him. My baby boy turns two this week and I just can't believe where the time has gone. I hope you have a great one. Enjoy every minute!
ReplyDeleteHe is super duper cute. Hard to believe that little smiler has a big temper!
ReplyDeleteSeriously best cheeks ever. :)
ReplyDeleteSo adorable and happy! I can't wait to hear about the one year celebration!
ReplyDeleteI don't believe he can scowl for a moment! ;) He is the CUTEST!! :) Love this!-Ashley
ReplyDeleteCan't believe C is already ONE!!! That upper right picture is my favorite. Love his cheeky grin. :)
ReplyDeleteAw..and this week he's one! Oh man. Happy Birthday to your mellow baby. 13 months here and mine is still so content. When does the crazy start?
ReplyDeleteOh Happy Birthday. I found the first birthdays bittersweet.
ReplyDeleteI think I say this every month but... CHEEKS! I die. Also he is such your mini me!
ReplyDeleteOMG, look at that smile! Who can look at that baby and not smile! Adorable!
ReplyDeleteHe is just too cute for words. I cannot believe it's already been a year. That just flew by! Happy Birthday Conley!
ReplyDeleteHe's just a cutie patootie. Look at those cheeks.
ReplyDeleteGoodness, I could just eat up those chubby cheeks!!!
ReplyDeleteHis smile is so precious!
ReplyDeleteHe is seriously the cutest little guy! Wish I lived by you and taking his picture would be so much fun. His cheeks are the best!
ReplyDeleteahh he is looking so big!!!
ReplyDeleteHe is looking like you here Natalie, just with different coloured eyes :)
ReplyDeleteHappy 11 months Conley (I am late too hehe)
Hope you guys are all keeping well, sorry it has taken me so long to visit you here. I am getting back into my blogging after a very long and lazy hiatus lol
Haha, I started calling Logan 'Baby Godzilla' too!
ReplyDeleteThis past year has just flown by!