Your boys are ADORABLE! You are a few weeks ahead of me...but I FEEL you..read a few of your prior posts...and going through the same "transition" pains as you are. Hard to keep the toddler entertained while the newborn can't really leave the house... and I tricked myself into thinking the sleep deprivation wasn't that bad the first time...WRONG...it's brutal...but overall Preston is a great baby...and it IS easier the 2nd time around...not freaking out over every little spit up and weird looking poo, hahaha. Best to you...hope
Your boys are gorgeous! Have a great weekend.
ReplyDeleteSo SWEET! Enjoy your weekend!!
ReplyDeletehappy friday! your boys are adorable!
ReplyDeleteHappy Friday to you too! These pics are adorable and so is that boppy cover. :)
ReplyDeleteSuch cute photos! :)
ReplyDeleteOh my! They are both getting so big.
ReplyDeleteAwww, too precious!
ReplyDeletelook at those brown eyes! future heartbreaker!!
ReplyDeletevery sweet - and we're just fine with the photos. Rest! :)
You did it, congrats!
ReplyDeleteGreat photos
You made it another week! Good job. And the boys look happy!
ReplyDeleteTime really flies so fast. They're both growing up so fast.
ReplyDeleteSuch cute boys! Enjoy your weekend!
ReplyDeleteYour boys are ADORABLE!
ReplyDeleteYou are a few weeks ahead of me...but I FEEL you..read a few of your prior posts...and going through the same "transition" pains as you are. Hard to keep the toddler entertained while the newborn can't really leave the house...
and I tricked myself into thinking the sleep deprivation wasn't that bad the first time...WRONG...it's brutal...but overall Preston is a great baby...and it IS easier the 2nd time around...not freaking out over every little spit up and weird looking poo, hahaha.
Best to you...hope
Hope you've enjoyed your weekend with the boys and hubby! I love these happy faces
ReplyDeleteSuch cuties. I hope you had a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Hope you can get some extra sleep this week somehow :)
ReplyDeleteConley reminds me of Nolan when he was younger, in this pic :) I hope everything is going wonderful for you Natalie xo
ReplyDelete