Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Beautiful Baby Boy















I am so happy with our photos from the newborn session and will have more to share later once I receive the CD.  Kristen, the photographer, is a friend that I used to work with and now is a full-time photographer.  She is so patient with both my boys---who both were very awake and non-sleepy newborns.  She literally has been at my house for hours as we try to get the baby to sleep.  I couldn't ask for a better photographer to capture these sweet moments.

Hope you enjoy the photos :)

24 comments:

  1. These are BEAUTIFUL Natalie! What a cute little guy you have! (I also loved the golf picture of Nolan. Reminded me of Cameron!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just died. I especially love the ones in the nursery. You have such a beautiful family. Oh I wish I could get my hands on that baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OBSESSED with all of these!! Absolutely stunning. Every single one of them!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! All of them:) Such a sweet family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous and I love the nursery!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Not only is your baby boy the sweetest and cutest lil thing but your whole family needs to be in front of a camera. Beautiful and precious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful baby boy indeed. and beautiful pictures and family too. can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh! BEAUTIFUL!! They turned out so well!! What an amazing friend to spend so much time trying to get your wide awake baby to sleep :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful baby boy is right! He is gorgeous. I love those shots of the sleepy smiles and the golf theme...oh my! You have one beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh MY! Talk about baby fever!! These are just too precious! I love the one where is he yawning- so, so cute! Y'all are such a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh Natalie these pictures are absolutely stunning!! Your family sure is gorgeous, your boys are just beautiful little things :) Little Nolan looks so grown up here and Conley is so precious, just look at those long baby fingers! Such awesome pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These photos are ALL beautiful!! And so is your sweet family :) Baby Conley is just precious... Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww they came out so beautifully! Such a sweet family!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are awesome! Your family is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ovaries = exploded. These pictures are just too much! You have such a grogeous family!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I don't think most people have any idea of how hard newborn photography is and how long it takes-- and she did a great great job! Love the basket of golf balls. Such great family shots too!

    He is so cute!! Love them all

    ReplyDelete
  17. ohh my word.. how can you stand it he is too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those are gorgeous pics! You look beautiful. And FEET! I looooove baby feet!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh Natalie- these are sooooo precious!! And I can't remember if I said congratulations to you, and if I did not please forgive my mom-brain- I am so elated for you and your beautiful family!! Hope you all are doing well! You look stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  20. These are GORGEOUS!!! The golf ball picture. I'm in love with! They all came out so great!

    ReplyDelete
  21. oh my goodness these pictures are amazing!!! I love the ones with Conley's mouth open. What a beautiful family you have!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Those are amazing!!! What a sweet baby! I love them all! The golf ones are so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips