Here's a photo of the 3 of us:
And here we are in 2010 after Nolan was born. Both times the boys were about 4 weeks old when they came to visit.
Here's a photo of us from my wedding in 2007:
Jessica's wedding 2010:
We've been friends since we were kids, and I'm so glad we've continued our friendship into adulthood and through the changes of marriage and being moms. Melissa has two daughters who are 8 and 4, and she welcomed a baby boy to the family this past May. Jessica has a little girl who is almost exactly a year older than Nolan. It's crazy to see us all grown up with children!Hope everyone had a great weekend!




I just love that you have such longtime friends!!!! What a blessing. :)
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome! Not many people are blessed with friendships like that! :) Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteHow amazing that you have such great friends. There are very few people that I've known since childhood!
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome. I still get shocked that all my friends are having babies and such now, even the ones I thought would never settle down!
ReplyDeleteAwww! What a special blessing! You look great momma!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad that you got some girl time in! It makes me happy to see you smiling :) Hopefully you are able to catch up on some sleep soon!
ReplyDeleteSo much fun to reconnect with old friends!
ReplyDeleteThat is so neat! I really love seeing the pictures of y'all together throughout the years. There's nothing better than friends that you can go a while without seeing but then just pick up right where you left off.
ReplyDeleteGirl time is always important. Glad you got to get some in.
ReplyDeleteHow truly lucky to have had friends for life like that. You were a beautiful bride!!
ReplyDeleteHow sweet! I have 2 of the same kind of friends and they are very special relationships. It's funny though, bc even though we are adults, it seems like just yesterday we were passing notes in class! Glad you got to see them!
ReplyDeleteGlad you had such a good visit with your girlfriends! I love being able to re-connect with friends that you've had for a while. My roommates from college and I have been trying to plan a get-together - it's hard to find time to gather everyone!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!! I'm glad you guys had a such a lovely weekend together....it is so wonderful to have lifetime friends that you can visit with!!!
ReplyDeleteawwww longtime friends are the best!!! such a blessing!!! and you make a beautiful bride!!!!
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like they are really special ladies. I am so glad you got to spend time with them.
ReplyDeleteI love friendships like these!!
ReplyDeleteAww Natalie that is so sweet of you :) I don't get to read many of your blogs but I have to say this one is my favorite..lol I am glad to have friends like you and Melissa.
ReplyDelete